Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

Haha missed you yesterday and thougt you have recivied your one @Jean. But like last week i guess they will give an actual spreadsheet on friday. Better if not but thats what i thougt.

Its ok uk backers will wait till pre orders are filled and korean orders filled ,replacment orders filled and your pants filled :rofl: Cant think of anything else that you needs to be filled ,the lie counter is maxed out but hay i dont exist here so no worrys im only british
Prohaps another made up survey will keep us bussy :rofl: still laughing its so funny that its what you had to do

5 Likes

depressing me a little bit but we have to wait and see.:weary: I had the same Batch as some UK Backers and hope the container will arrive UK in this week and I get my tracking number asap. But it is enjoyable that you could laugh about the situation even it is gallows laughter (is this general tranlateable?) :partying_face::joy:

2 Likes

I dont know much about pirates but yes i have calmed as this is now so old its just funny :grin: still waiting

2 Likes

Yep, it can be 2 times a week.
But he left it open with:

And then in the next sentence:

talking about twice of himselfā€¦
maybe it was a long day for him.
and he was thinking about mathew

who knows

2 Likes

haha common is sharing accounts to let the user feel comftable and give him the feeling to speek to the same person all times you contacted him.

maybe pimax is using the same technique. its nothing bad just a mistake with the account he uses

Edit:
just think about the namesā€¦ didnā€™t belive many people in asia have the names dallas or matthew. But as i said before i feel comftable withā€¦

yeap, but thatā€™s not the point.

Iā€™m working in a german company and our contact persons of the asian expandencies have an american or english surname. They can choose them by themselfes. It is easier to communicate by e-mail, I think.

1 Like

US backer 55XX got my UPS alert saying it coming tomorrow. But no tracking number from pimax

We have seen a previous post from Dallas which was signed Matthew so I think they do share accounts occasionally

God Iā€™m tired of waitingā€¦we paid $80 for shipping btw :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: EIGHTY. For eighty it should arrive in 1 day after shipping, but alasā€¦

7 Likes

Pimax, give us a break, please, too much info, so hard to breathe.

2 Likes

What was your last spreadsheet status? I do not see any 55xx in shipped or ready to forward tabs. Mine was in the ready to forward tab, but no tracking so far from ups, usps, fedex, or pimax. I canā€™t get why does it take so long to forward a package that is already packed. 46xx backer here.

Yep, I keep checking. but tracker never comesā€¦

1 Like

Our pimaxes are probably being managed the same way:

1 Like

My status was shipping to over seas warehouse

Ok. Probably spreadsheet is not accurate. I see mine in the UPS app now, ETA for Feb 1st. Probably my box just was at the bottom of the pallet when they were processing shipments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine is in the Ready to forward tab tooā€¦ #15xx

There is also the forecast and knowing that the Kickstarter was of hmd 8k they should have already spoken and agreed all the components of the headset.

topic says spreadsheet update but where is it
?

From what weā€™ve heard there were quality issues with the 8k panels when they went mass production. I think this is all a problem with the supplier(s) - I suspect that Pimax have been let down here. There doesnā€™t seem to be any obvious reason for Pimax to purposefully not produce the 8k headsets since it is supposed to be their flagship and plenty of backers still want it.

1 Like