Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

@anon74848233, @Matthew.Xu, I have verified this. His backer number (5900) is not listed on any tab of the spreadsheet. That might be because he wants a 5K BE unit. Do you need to add a spreadsheet tab for that category?

2 Likes

@anon74848233
I am in the “To be confirmed” tab, but I already have confirmed my address multiple times now. I’ve sent an email to your support, but no answer yet. Please inform us about the status of the 5k BE. Thanks!

PS: Got an email from Pimax support on 28th January.

4 Likes

Ready to forward:The headset has arrived at warehouse,waiting to be delivered

1 Like

Don’y worry about your order,your information is confirmed and we have received your survey.

We are arranging your headset shipment.

Thanks Dallas, one question please will the 5k BE be dispatched BEFORE the CNY ???

I will send your tracking number via private message

Please contact support@pimaxvr.com , i can not check any 4588 info via internal data.You can contact support for confirm the specific order status

1 Like

@anon74848233
Thanks for reply, but which warehouse do you mean?
In my case, according to previous information, my parcel goes from Shenzhen to Shanghai to Hong Kong to Taiwan.
So “Ready to forward” means my parcel arrive warehouse in Shanghai, Hong Kong, or Taiwan?

@anon74848233

I am not seeing Num: 5900 5k BE anywhere on the list.

Note: I will be flying to Taiwan for 10 days on Feb. 1st. It will be good to know the status of delivery, to make sure I will be in or out.

Thanks

Hello,
How comes mine is still “Building” when people with HIGHER backer numbers already got their 8K ???
Backer 2446…

Feel your pain buddy 1972 here still building

1 Like

I can’'t find my (late) backer number on the spreadsheet.

I’m #6376, switched from 8k full package to 5k+ full package with hand tracking module. Another user sold me their kickstarter pledge before the final confirmation survey so the information should be properly switched over to my own.

Edit: Nevermind, I’m just bad at google docs. :+1:

You are in the “ship to oversea warehouse” tab

It says 5k+ #6376 on the way to the overseas warehouse

Hi,

For those who are 5K BE backers:
It seems to me that the spreadsheet 2019-01-18 containd 47backer, who switched to 5K BE.
On spreadsheet2019-01-24 were only 1 in “shipped”
And these in “to be confirmed”
As I am also one of those, who’s number were not listed. I contacted them and @anon74848233 replied that he will update this in the next spreadsheet.
Well, it was a small answer. But except those, who should solve the “to be confirmed” problem. There seemed not be a problem with personal data. Just the last spreadsheet has a lag.

So, if you were not before in the “to be confirmed” tab or other mentioned problems. I will think that there is no issue, except last spreadsheet. And I also think it won’t push anytihing when you trigger them.

But if there are open questions directly call @anon74848233

I will wait to the next spreadsheet, If i don’t see any update. I will reply them from when they confirmed my Be purchase email from December. That should have a log history of the transaction.

Hi @dallas, when is next update for Spreadsheet ?

1 Like

Would be great to have some expected delivery dates to Pimax warehouses.

heard in a different thread, that a new spreadsheet release might be every friday

this makes me think twice a week.