Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

I think that is possible as well, but given the labelling confusion so far you never know. In any case the current pattern suggests we will see our headsets before we ever see a tracking number,

1 Like

No m8, I think when they say on way to UK warehouse actually means,WE HAVNT A CLUE WHERE IT IS
:rage:

it’s a little frustrating organization wise because I am not at home during daytime. A simple email that your order has shipped with a tracking # would have save countless forum threads and reduce the # of ticket sent to support. I guess there is a lesson learned here for Pimax.

1 Like

“Ready to forward” seems like it has arrived in the designated country and now the next step is to hand it off to the local delivery service. Once that’s done, they will probably send an email with your tracking number.

The other possibility is the products arrived in the designated country and are waiting to go through customs. This might mean an extra week before shipping.

Depends on where you live. @Nim for example is in CA and in the “RTF” column. This would suggest DHL China is transporting it from HK and a tracking number should already be in place before it leaves.
With the EU and US warehouses there seems to be an additional step and they ship (I assume out of HK as well) to the overseas warehouse and then separate them and create tracking numbers from the locally chosen shipper.

I assume that because I stuck with the 8k that is why my number isn’t on the spreadsheet anymore is this correct?

Did you click on the tabs along the bottom? Your backer number only appears in 1 of the lists. You need to know (or guess) your status to find your info.

2 Likes

yeah, check every tab with ctrl+f yourbackernumber

1 Like

They addressed this some time ago. There was a shortage of parts (or ones good enough to pass inspection, I don’t recall), specific to the 8K. The shortage has been relieved, they said and 8K production is taking place now.

Ready to Forward does mean it’s at the overseas warehouse. My brother got a UPS notice that his is packaged and ready for UPS pickup - assuming USGOBUY.LLC is the warehouse. He can’t think of anything else coming from such a company, anyway. He did NOT get an email of any kind yet. Delivery is set a week from today.

Mine also got moved to that sheet, so I’m hoping mine won’t be far behind. Both of us are in the U.S.

1 Like

so the boxs marked up with 8k a few days ago have gone where ? @anon74848233 would love to know

@anon74848233, if a headset is in the shipped section but not in any of the other section what does that mean? (like 4588)

Anyone else listed as “Ready to Forward” that keeps checking email every hour for a tracking numbers but it’s never there? :frowning:

For those in the US notified today / yesterday. did notification come only for UPS Choice people only?

I’m not allowed to use UPS choice for my work address. UPS does not allow it…As forum member Allocen would say - DAM IT!

1 Like

As I’ve said in the 8K post, if that’s the case then 5K production should have ceased immediately and they should have worked night and day to get the 8K production up to match the backer number of the 5K.

I got notification via UPS MyChoice late last night, and the package shipped today :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes it has became a habit. Checking the spam folder also.
Edit. Not even there, just in transit to warehouse, still checking though :pensive:

2 Likes

Good to see Mr Henderson getting things moving in the US. Now they need to put him in charge of the other warehouses. Or at least a person of his caliber.

1 Like

Yep, pretty quick considering I asked to switch to 5k+ on the 22nd.

Looks like it requires a signature as well, so hopefully they get tracking to everyone ASAP.

1 Like

Keep on checking the app every few hours. Looks like I can stop since the spreadsheet says on the way to overseas warehouse

Yep, sounds about right. My backer number is in the “ready to forward” section.