Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

It’s on the shipped page. It’s out of order. Line 1445.

Ready to forward definition please!!!

1 Like

Wow my Backer ID are now completely gone. In the Spreadsheet before my 5K BE was in build phase. My ID 2108. What happens ? @anon74848233

1 Like

@anon74848233
Will you clear all 5K+ from the Hong Kong warehouse by the end of next week? That warehouse being in your country surely you have better logistic feedback coming from there.

1 Like

Yay! i’m finally on the spreadsheet and on shipping to overseas warehouse. At least i now know not to check my email every minute :wink:

1 Like

“Please start today and update it 1-2 times a week according to the actual situation”

This part is confusing. Is he telling us to check for updates twice weekly, or that @anon74848233 or @Matthew.Xu will be updating twice weekly…

1 Like

So first sheet I was “shipping by 1/14”, last update I was in “shipping to overseas warehouse” and this update I’m in “ready to forward”.

… well shame on me for wanting to develop on the pimax for game jam this weekend.

Ready to forward means it’s arrived in the overseas warehouse and you should be receiving your unit soon does it not?

3 Likes

Hi Scope… I am in the same boat my ID not on the list ordered 5kBE

1 Like

Canadian orders come out of HK to CA/DHL and deliver to backers.

Bingo. Thats why its all the more annoying and confusing.

What does it mean if your backer number is red

Latest spreadsheet is so nondescript and generic that basically the majority waiting for a meaningful update are still left in the dark after waiting weeks for the update. Quite annoying to say the least.

backer 2035

can’t find my number on any tab
Also not recieved a tracking number

Any ideas except to e-mail support?

@anon74848233 I see an international shipment coming to me from USGOBUY. Is that who you are using for US Backers?

I see we have gone from built to building.
What a joke, what did you do build them take them all a part and then start building them again.
I remember backing an 8k headset, not 5k, nor 5k+ nor 5k BE.
I can’t believe the original Kickstarter for the 8k has basically been shelved whilst pimax bombarded everybody with a complete side step to the main goal which I thought was an 8k heasdset.
Again not happy and getting more impatient,
I think all that are being put through this should be rewarded by Pimax.

1 Like

@Lars1C send a PM to Dallas.Hao or Matthew.xu

2 Likes

How long will it take to build 212 8k headsets, that is where I am as backer 2230 on the spreadsheet?
Once its built, how long will it take to send it to the Uk?
Have you got all the parts you need to finish the build?

1 Like

Example-The highest entry under “ready to forward” is 6356. #6356 was in the “shipping to overseas warehouse” on the last spreadsheet. Seem like a step forward for you. I am still in the “STOW” column and higher than 6356’
Not sure what “ready to forward” means @anon74848233

I know people don’t like guesses, but it can’t mean other than the parcel is “ready to forward to final delivery”

And the rows are in order from shipped to information unfilled