Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

My 8K (# 2983) is still being built. Higher numbers go, and low - still build! Some sort of nonsense, the whole order of backers is broken.
They promised to send all the headsets until January 29. 4 days left. And where are they all? Not even built yet … I have always been optimistic, but if our headsets are not sent to us before the Chinese holidays, we are stuck here until March.
And this is very unpleasant, we have been waiting for so long. And all the time they push us further and further away from sending

1 Like

@anon74848233
G’Day Dallas ,
I notice my number #6164 is not on the list 5kBE according to a previous comment from Matthew
“Since there is a sufficient supply of the 5K Plus headsets, if any 8K backers choose to switch to 5K Plus, we can ship it immediately. And meanwhile, 5K BE has passed the internal quality verification process, and we have just started to collect the number of those who would like to switch to 5K BE. If there are any backers who would like to change their choices, we will also give priority to the production of 5K BE”.
So How come I am not on the list .
Many Thanks For your time.

2 Likes

It seems to be taking 3-4 weeks depending on the destination (some batches got there a bit quicker it seems).
The 5 of Jan was probably when it started its journey

well if its 4 weeks i have to wait at least more two weeks. :slight_smile:

@anon74848233 How big is the chance to send out all 8K before chinese New Year?

Dallas can you please explain the status « ready to forward » and tell us if those headset will be delivered before the sprint festival

Thanks

1 Like

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu my number 672 is not listed in any of the tabs in the sheet. Plz help!

So in a full week there has been no change for the 8k orders made.
The only change on the built/building page (which may as well be ‘8K page’) is the 20-30 5K+ and similar number of 5KBE that were left on it last week are now shipped to overseas warehouse

The Pimax kitchen has added books to the menu this weeks.
Your numbers are hilarious.

8K backers, please be advised:
https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimax-official-to-pimax-8k-backers/13868

3 Likes

Seems all the EU backers have been waiting a while now for it to arrive in the regional warehouse. While the Us backers have been getting theirs for a while now.

Any estimate on when they might arrive in the EU?
@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu

all of this would have been avoided if the truth was told instead of half truths

1 Like

This is’nt daily production report.

You’re adding to the confusion again.

Simple is best.

read somewhere that shipment could take 3 weeks so next monday sounds realistic under that circumstances. I hope to get more information next week, better would be an tracking number but now I think i would get my mid feb. :frowning:

Sounds like more than one weekend for me

Can someone check if 4977 is on the list, bloody ipad

@Decapper
if his order is correct
I didn’t find your number on any page.

Thx for that spreadsheet seems to work in download now

Nope can’t find it…Use excel.

there is an extra threat about 8k
https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimax-official-to-pimax-8k-backers/13868/12

1 Like

I would agree with GramboStorm because im backer 40xx and on the 1/18 spreadsheet update mine was switch to shipped to overseas warehouse. Now mine is set as Ready to forward and just this morning I got the UPS my choice email notification about label created from USGOBUY. Now if they really get it out today I will have it tomorrow :grinning:

3 Likes