Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimax-official-producing-status-and-shipping-arrangement-of-8k/14182

Most recent post earlier today

1 Like

Was kidding but thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Itā€™s on line 1217 of the Building tab

1 Like

The ready to forward tab is not included in this release?

let me take a look, thanks for the heads up.

Edit: I saw!

THX

@anon74848233

Please sort your spreadsheet by backer number before publishing!

Ctrl + F will allow you to search.

In fact also Ctrl-H :wink:

Well looks like my 2nd request to switch to 5k+ has simply been ignored. (First request was replied to with ā€˜no you canā€™tā€™)
Iā€™m tired of dealing with Pimax

1 Like

thanks for your detective work. But its strange that it dosnā€™t give any progress in delivery. Depressing me a little but great work of yours.

2 Likes

Australian backer in the 3000s just received tracking number so starting to move again in Australia

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome , do you know where your headset is shipping from ?

Sorry for confusion as itā€™s not me unfortunately. He was on the shipped column on last spreadsheet

1 Like

Nice. Iā€™m 305X and nothing yet.

How did you get the information?
Email?

Actually got a number or just saying shipped?
What spreadsheet?

did anybody hear about an spreadsheet update before the CNY Break? Hope the tons of Headsets arrived in UKā€¦

107 more ā€œshippedā€ between 25th and 29th, is actually a bit of a let down Iā€™d expect twice as much but not alarming yet.

My understanding from what @anon74848233 has said recently (https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimax-official-producing-status-and-shipping-arrangement-of-8k/14182?u=r00x) is (correct me if Iā€™m wrong!!):

5K HMDs destined for the UK warehouse have all shipped and may take some days to arrive.

8K HMDs (due to increased quality control) are not all finished & shipped yet and may not finish shipping before CNY kicks in on Feb 3rd, in which case theyā€™ll crack on with the rest afterwards.

2 Likes

yes I know but mine is on the way for 3 weeks nowā€¦ just wonderā€¦
also the spreadsheet from 29 said there donā€™t ship any HMD in 2 Days from warehouseā€¦

no

but in the company where Iā€™m working:
Our chinese collegues informed us, that they switched saturday and sunday as working day. So, possibly three working days left, before CNY break.

2 Likes