Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

nice to know, thanks for that info.

but no 8k are shown as shipped yet

Same as my ā€œ5K BEā€: from 56 in the spreadsheet are still 45 in the ā€œbuildingā€ tab
That means 80% of them are not built.

Letā€™s look at the bright side:
After they made all possible mistakes at assembling the 5K, they might have experience to finish ours at highest quality standards :laughing:

5 Likes

and here as official statement, while the exact dates depending on the area/district/state (?)
letā€™s see

No word from Pimax nor update on spreadsheet but my unit (5k+, switched)just showed up on UPS My Choice with a scheduled delivery of next week. Hoping it arrives sooner! Very excited and afraid of getting a dud as well. I wish it was only excitement. I plan on buyin an 8k later on in the year or early next hoping they make some improvements in that time.

2 Likes

2,161 backer here for First 8K Full Package Ever

Fulfilled shipping form like 4 times already, nothing yet. EU

1 Like

you are in building section of the spreadsheet row 194. i guess you have to wait

suuuuuuuuuuuuucks waiting when most others 6xxx have theres when in 1xxx number :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but hay at lest we know what problems to look out for :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@Pimax are you kidding?

I filled the survey 2 times with my adress and all but I am on Ship information unfilledā€¦
Whats the problem?!

@Pascal51882 unfortunately the surveys were a complete disaster, there has been tons of threads and messages about them in the past.

You need to email them your address details and headset choice as per the latest Kickstarter email #36 yesterday.

3 Likes

I did itā€¦ now I can wait about two weeks moreā€¦ really nice

2 Likes

What does " on the way " mean ? It has been on the way for several weeksā€¦

1 Like

I think it means: In transport (has left China) or waiting in customs. I think ā€œshippedā€ means the package has left the warehouse in the destination region (US, EU, etc.)

1 Like

Not so sure about ā€œshippedā€. Mine has been ā€œshippedā€ for over a week. It doesnā€™t take UPS that long to deliver?

1 Like

You know if you sign up for UPS My Choiceā€¦itā€™s free, you can see your delivery. I can see mine and never got a shipping notification from Pimax. But I can see it moving cross country towards me.

Why not be smart and check it out.

1 Like

you donā€™t need a tracking number for that?

No. I didnā€™t know UPS My Choice existed, until I read about it on this forum (a few weeks ago). You will get notifications when any UPS package is sent to your address (with your name). You donā€™t need the tracking number.

1 Like

As Neal says, nope. You just fill out your name and address when you create account and they will show you anything coming without the need for a tracking number(You go to manage UPS My Choice in Tracking drop down menu, shows a calendar). But the fact they show it to you allows you to get the tracking number from the details info they provide for each shipment.

Pretty cool and useful.

2 Likes

Maybe it has the same ā€œPimaxā€ meaning as ā€œbuiltā€, which meant not built? Like ā€œimproved panelsā€ means panels that works. Or ā€œbe advisedā€ means have a good day :wink:

1 Like

Hi, what is the delivery company for belgium?
Dpd, ups or another?
What you think?
If it is ups i, that woud be nice to use ups my choice then :wink: