Spreadsheet Update 11th Mar 2019

Dear Community,

As for yesterday, please check your Kickstarter order status from the table down below :

Building: The building amounts is inaccurate, because lots of 8K under packaging process. We will update specific amounts after factory packaging finished. We will update accurate number of 8K next week.

Ready to forward:The headset has arrived at warehouse,waiting to be delivered

Please email support@pimaxvr.com if you find your backer number in “To be confirmed” or “Ship info unfilled”. We may arrange your shipment after Spring Festival if you don’t send your info to support in 3 days.

This is the details of the current shipment, please check the corresponding backer number. Please start today and update it 1-2 times a week according to the actual situation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and Dallas.

29th Jan 2019 Update

1.I will update spreadsheet info in link below,which means backers can only use google drive link below to check latest update all the time.One link will be totally enough.

2.Backers who has not confirmed their info please contact us via support@pimaxvr.com asap,we will confirm and arrange the shipment soon.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vXyWcP9c7yUf1zmFw8wbAz0AsgPeUNHst1Y0FF4bAAY/edit?usp=sharing
18th Feb Update

On the way to warehouse: Most of 5K Plus has already arrived at oversea warehouse and waiting to be delivered. UK and HK warehouse will keep delivering headsets.

27th Feb Update

1.Please email support@pimaxvr.com for confirming your address info if you are in unfilled order list.
2.Building 8K headset are still in producing period.

11th Mar Update

1.1.Please email support@pimaxvr.com for confirming your address info if you are in unfilled order list.
2.Order status will be changed to shipped status after warehouse deliver that package,some building orders might been shipped from China to oversea warehouse.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
Dallas

18 Likes

mine. Building…
20chars…
话说 8k春节前能发货么…And, can 8K ship before “Spring Festival” ?
春节期间的快递效率可不一定有保证… in “Spring Festival” express’s efficiency can be very low…
@anon74848233

@anon74848233
你的圖片沒有正確顯示
還有下面的新定義你尚未告知

Why is my 8K still building when others with a higher number than me have been shipped?

so effin’ much for shipping by backer number order.

What possible sensible reason could there be?

2 Likes

still not that much clearer

1 Like

Don’t forget that he said:

Building: The building amounts is inaccurate, because lots of 8K under packaging process. We will update specific amounts after factory packaging finished. We will update accurate number of 8K next week.

So for 8K backers … your 8K might have been built. But the info is not given yet.

3 Likes

Still in transit to overseas warehouse, but thank you for the update anyway Dallas

3 Likes

Same same 2020 202020

2 Likes

215 units shipped difference in a week.

1 Like

It just shows that my headset didn’t leave when they say it did…
Once again big disappointment .
it could be that it arrived overnight and needs few days for tracking info, i guess another weekend with girls and music…

7 Likes

I guess we will get the headset after chinese new year…still on the way to overseas warehouse

US backer here, status changed to ready to forward. Hopefully that means cleared customs as well.

If its on way to overseas warehouse then Chinese New Year will not affect it at all.

5 Likes

On the shipped tab I see that backer numbers are not sorted, as if they were copy/pasted as they were reported to pimax. I assume that is how differrent warehouses reported them.

My thought, exactly… :grin:

1 Like

Still in transit to overseas. i dont understand. 3 weeks in transit its normal?

far from normal i think

Hi @anon74848233
Thanks for the update ,could you explaine what is the new status “Ready to forward”?

because they said that was sent to wharehouse in 5 january. its 25. or they lied or i dont understand why so much time

I believe it means :grinning::grin::smiley::smile: - its in the overseas warehouse and wont be long before you receive a tracking number…

2 Likes