Sorry to Heliosurge

If you ordered from Gearbest or another similar distrubuters thrn you have your answer.

My order was directly with pimax

i purchased it under advise from pimax bacause of the wait and ordered on their own website

1 Like

Oh man, I think i have something in my left eye…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Thank you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t know how the warranty was set by pimax after they started selling from their site. Newegg or Amazon might have had better setup for that.

excuse me if i am wrong but that sounds like back tracking to me

Not by me. But you have demonstrated the point nicely in regards to how Pimax 4k & Pimax BE(no 4k) have been made to feel pushed aside as you are one of the newer customers.

It’s clear that your frustration stems from Pimax’s communication. In my opinion bargaining has gotten us nowhere so instead of throwing our nerves away we should come up with another way to resolve the situation.

Best case that we are all causing a ruckus right now and maybe next week finally the shipments delayed by CNY will arrive and not go to pre orders. But I wouldn’t count on it and it’s not our fault that we have to question so much.

5 Likes

i dont fell pushed aside because of the 5k or 8k lol its all down to customer relations again was never good to begin with in my view but off to pub so chat away i no longer care for you do turn everything to suit you and do it well

I’m quite hopeful we’ll get the 5k+s within two weeks.

4 Likes

I love how you told me to reread your posts and take my time to contest the idea that you were baiting and insulting people, and not only did you try to dodge the fact that you were baiting and insulting, your reply is literally made up of baiting and insulting.

[quote=“Heliosurge, post:35, topic:15142”]
Sorry you misunderstood this.
[/quote] Transparent Baiting

So your right they should be focused on them & maybe put us on the back burner to do so.
[/quote] Baiting language on top of a completely unrelated situation when we are discussing pimax fucking over backers and repeatedly breaking promises about fulfilling backer orders before retail. exemplified in the fact that this horseshit line of reasoning was in response to this completely reasonable complaint.

'Jokes aside. I have defended pimax repeatedly, they absolutely lost me when they started shipping backer headsets to replace other backers faulty headsets. That has nothing to do with the size of the company. That has to do with a wilful choice by company. Hearing staff frame a total lack of support responses as helping the headsets get out faster didnt wow me either.

You have to understand from the perspective of us on the other side of the curtain it feels like we are being thrown around, pushed to back of queue and slipping through the cracks, that we wont have headsets for a very long time when pimax is prioritising faults/returns over serving their original customers one headset each first .’

What of the above prompted this entire sequence of baiting whataboutism for completely unrelated products.

Are you saying I should be Modding you?
[/quote] Baiting. Your original comment was flashing the mod sword to get someone else to watch their step.

Would i be happy to wait. no. But i would wait, because i would have no expectation of how quickly i would get a replacement. And i sure as hell wouldn’t want the next backer in line to have to wait a month instead of me , paying the price when i had the bad luck to get a bad headset. Would you , on getting a bad headset, want another backer to wait a month so that you could get a second one first instead? Would you want someone else to pay the price?

1 Like

i hope so man, because we are creeping up on brexit and a lot of us will face a few hundred euros extra charges after that.

I hope your right. But in my experience shipping companies & warehouses often screw up FIFO(Fisrt In First Out).

I sent a a letter once First class & 2 days later sent a parcel 3rd class to a family member. They received the parcel first & the letter a few days later. Needless say I don’t purchase first class mail anymore. :beers::pensive::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

Again prior to the kickstarter things were quite decent. It wasn’t until prepping for the kickstarter that things had declined. Your Pimax BE is a good example; last piplay version another etc… Mid 2017 they had a support model that while had it’s flaws could teach others how to offer best support. My hopes is they will get back to this level & higher.

1 Like

God fucking speed lads. I hope you all get your headsets, if i dont have mine or a mail in a month i’m going to explore other formal options of complaint. Posting here, and reading this shit is just making me phenomenally angry.

5 Likes

Again you are in a minority as many are unhappy at how long it has taken to get a replacement. Other backers are expecting quick replacements.

Pimax 4k & pimax BE are products. 5k & 8k only recently became products. Backers are not Customers so not unrelated products.

You need to adjust your perception. As it is not baiting at all to use a Smart phone to keep up to date while going out & enjpying life while waiting. But it seems your allowing your anxiety to rule. It is simply good advice that even Dr Phil would give.

But let’s move on apologize for comparing your anxiety to a kids.

Hmh.
Stop replying him already.

3 Likes

Hence why it’s good to get out and take a load off. Grab a brew & take a deep breath. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

2 Likes

Okay will take your counsel until we have something better to discuss. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

3 Likes