Sorry to Heliosurge

Born in lust, turn to dust. Born in sin, come on in.

3 Likes

you dude, after seeing your last posts to me, they are right. insulting and baiting. down to a t.

1 Like

Reread & take your time.

As long as itā€™s productive why not continue, but I believe that there arenā€™t that many cards to be played at this point in time, not to forget keeping oneā€™s sanity and being able to stop wasting time.
Some people say Pimax doesnā€™t learn, if things donā€™t improve we have to get smarter too.

2 Likes

Just the main thing to keep with debates. Debate the issues & not people. Myself I try to ignore personal attacks. But not always successful & others might not be so kind.

2 Likes

I agree to some extent.
@Heliosurge you might not understand our situation.
Atleast I feel assraped by Pimax.
Edit. Figuratively speaking.

4 Likes

I would like to mention, about the 5k+ never been presented.
Kevin stated that pimax didnā€™t have the panels for the 8k all the time, only recently panels begin to arrive on some larger scale. Do you think the 5k+ idea with different panels was a plan B from Pimax to make the kickstarter succesfull?

1 Like

they have a point i do agree

And whoā€™s to say he was given true information from china.

2 Likes

yes could be an option also, but if itā€™s true it was an escape wich worked

Gentlemen, weā€™re getting nowhere with this debate. The issue is still that we have total uncertainty where our HMDs are. Canā€™t expect anything else from enthusiasts.
But if someone feels they are deriving some benefit from the discussion here, letā€™s continue.

3 Likes

Letā€™s see

• Smart phones are handy to be able to go out & stay informed. Sorry you misunderstood this. Another words go out enjoy life while waiting.

• So you would be happy waiting until all backers receive headsetd to get a replacement. That likely puts you in the minority.

• Pimax 4k owners (customers not to be confused with backers) have not had an update to software or pimax 4k v2 that was mentioned a year ago. These are actual customers not backers. So your right they should be focused on them & maybe put us on the back burner to do so.

• Are you saying I should be Modding you? I donā€™t as I have taken your counsel with @Allocen. But now maybe you need to follow his example as he is an excellent member whom has demonstrated great growth.

1 Like

And how do you think the pimax 4k customers feel? They have more right to be angry than any backer.

1 Like

as a 4k customer i was still treated as poorly as a backer when wanting a repair or replacement so things are on pretty level ground

1 Like

Itā€™s possible to try & avoid delays. But if that was the case it backfired they simply as the interview with Xunshu revealed with Sebastian do not have the staffing to handle that much adminstrative change. Simply put at best all headset changes should have had to be in by first week of Nov at the latest.

1 Like

in fact i had to pay to send my 4kBE back to pimax even thought its less than a year old and i await news of that as well as my 5k and 8k so i am quite patient in reality

And Prior to the kickstarter support was better on the p4k. So you see my point p4k users have been in the void for longer than backers.

If you order from Crappy Gearbest thatā€™s how they work. I stopped dealing with Gearbest due to their customer service hoops.

pardon helio why have i had to pay for a return of my 4kBE for a repair then if thats the case please explain

Thereā€™s actually a simple answer to that

2 Likes