Sorry to Heliosurge

So i got warning for bullying Heliosurge personally i did not think this was the case but i apologise but it does however to me at least prove that the truth hurts.
I will say no more on the matter my posts if not removed speak for themself

2 Likes

What a sincere apology.

10 Likes

always sincere if i had known it was bullying and not just banter then it would not have been said but as far as i am aware i said nothing that can be deemed as bullying yet still i apologise in case it was taken that way

4 Likes

The only thing I know about you is you post the same dumb video in 5 topics within 1 day.

4 Likes

Yes for the plain and simple reason not all members read every thread so this way more can see the truth is that a satisfactory explanation for you
But nice of you to go and look and count my posts i hope your not a stalker

1 Like

I do apologize as I did not make any complaints myself. I do appreciate the frustrations some have here. But do think some take things too far with making things personal when itā€™s not needed.

Examples how Pumcy & Oscar were treated by community members over their reviews.

I have a very thick skin. But do appreciate the sentiment. :beers::v::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

16 Likes

Thank god! Or this forum would be a real mess! :+1::+1::+1::+1::crazy_face:
Thank you for your efforts, itā€™s appreciated!

16 Likes

I didnā€™t know being a mod is being a troll. Bright you really need to take a break.

Some would say I am too lenient as a mod in comparison to say Redit and that is possibly true. Bullying & harassment are very subjective from one country to the next.

For example a lot of interactions of one :uk: person to another :uk: person there would not be considered bullying. Here in North America (:canada: & :us:) itā€™s a whole different story.

A friend of mine for example came from England to :canada: in the 70s and almost got charged with uttering threats when she & the neighbor got into a verbal. Back home it would be simply viewed as blowing off steam. Here itā€™s uttering threats.

I know you find me abrasive since I donā€™t cater to you. & others would perceive you as being abrasive & disruptive. Something the forum could do without as well.

3 Likes

More insults and baiting. I am more convinced with each passing day you genuinely donā€™t know what being civil even looks like.

1 Like

Hmh.
Come on people relaaaax :beers:

5 Likes

Boy you like twisting what people post to suit your ends. But thatā€™s no surprise of late.

Lol couldnā€™t disagree more. He and the other moderators work VERY hard on these forums. In the mean time I struggle to see what value you, Mrvr or I bring?

3 Likes

the value is in the numbers my friend

To my knowledge you and I have never clashed, so I donā€™t have a dog in this fight. But to start a thread with what reads like an empty apology and then in the same thread ā€˜likeā€™ other posts attacking the same person is justā€¦ disappointing :pensive:

5 Likes

While I donā€™t believe @Heliosurge to be abrasive 99% of the time, I do agree with @BrightCandle that his words when addressing the RMA issue were poorly chosen. It sounded like collective punishment with some heresay as justification.

A lot of people very unhappy with the current ambiguous situation which is the real issue.

2 Likes

Hi & welcome to the forum.

It has likely been missed in the sea of messages.

The core issue eas created by pimax at the Berlin Backer Meetup. The 5k+ should have never been presented. The meetup should have just shown the original 5k & 8k with no option to switch. People backed up until then the headset they wanted. The 5k+ should have been shelfed to release later.

Even if pimax had set a close date on swapping headsets it would not have helped them with being a very small company. So yes they have made mistakes that at the root caused this mess by giving choices that were not needed. This would have meant only 1 survey would have been needed with only maybe needimg to find out is folks still wanted to wait until full packsge was ready or receive headset now.

I would never view @RobCram as belly aching. In fact I had to assist him when folks jumped all over him by not reading carefully a topic he had created over issues outside of pimaxā€™s controll that could affect headset performance. I agree his evaluation will be great & fair. Just like it was when pimax asked him to review the pimax 4k headset.

I have always been this active in thus forum sunce long before the kickstarter & donā€™t see that changing. But I am from the old days of DOS BBSes when mods were always this active.

I also respect that many will need to wait & see how pimax gets themselves on top of things & stable of which is going to take time in regards to the size of the company. The kickstarter was simply too successful.

2 Likes

While I agree some may not have liked what I had to say & in truth pimax should have produced the statement as soon as the decision was made to change the offer of exchange due to backers not honoring the terms on returning headsets.

But being overzealous favoring best case out comes we all know well has been a hurdle for pimax.

2 Likes

I think everyone can & does add value in the forum. Just at the moment folks like Bright will not be happy until he has his headset & will be incorrigible until he does.

I personally have no issue with @Mrvr & have as you know had far worst actual heated debates with others. While I appreciate an apology if one feels the need; no one should feel they need to make it public unless they are comfortable owning it that way. :beers::v::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

3 Likes

I think that was said by ā€œLegionā€ (Storm of the Century - Stephen King) :beers::v::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

2 Likes

Well ive just had my last warning for personal attacks so i feel i must back out of any debates here as whatever i say seems to upset a few core people

1 Like