So where is our DMAS? (Now Shipping)

OK, I guess that makes sense. I am so used to tracking system that properly show progress

2 Likes

I am still in Parcel received since the 26th :frowning:

2 Likes

and here’s mine, not exactly express :joy:

2 Likes

For a complete view of a tracking number to France:

3 Likes

Support (Summer) won’t respond to my messages in my ticket so I decided to cancel my 8KX+DMAS order. I write here so the forum can witness the progress.

Since she’s not responding maybe @PimaxQuorra can help me so my cancellation gets confirmed?

Cancel SO4681 and refund my money, please.

2 Likes

Hello,

We sincerely regret for our CS Rep’s delay in responding to your problem.
I’ll leave a note for the other rep regarding your refund request.

Regards.

2 Likes

Hi,

I ordered a 8kx with DMAS (SO5225) a long time ago. I believe I ordered using the backer version of the website which I can no longer find. The current store did not recognise any account associated with my email address so I had to create a new one.

How do I ensure I get my DMAS delivery? Will they still be delivering to my address as per the Pimax 8kx order? Or are they waiting for me to confirm my shipping details on a page I can no longer access?

3 Likes

Mine has been sitting at “We’ve received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel” since the 29th of Sept.

I suppose I have been waiting almost two years, what’s another two more going to hurt. :weary:

Great work as usual from Pimax.

1 Like

Awesome thank you for the guide on kdmas speaker disassembly.

1 Like

Hello,

You may verify the progress of the DMAS by submitting a ticket to our support team.

Regards.

Hello,

We reviewed the ticket under your account, and Summer responded 4 days ago with a tracking number.
Could you please check into it?

Regards.

14 months ago when you asked if I wanted you to send me the 8KX before the DMAS I replied this:

"I wrote to you from my profile order page on the Pimax store but I’m writing the same message to you here to make sure you see it.

I want you to wait with sending this order until the DMAS is ready. I do not want 2 packages. I want 1.

Is that perfectly understood and agreed with?

Thanks in advance. /Staffan"

That was my wish and I’ve since then waited.
When you were finished with the DMAS you started to send it out to a bunch of people with orders way way later than mine.

I opened a ticket regarding this where I, again, pointed out my wish that I wanted 1 package.

"Hello.

I’d like to know the status of my Nov 1st 2019 pre-order of the 8KX+DMAS bundle. I declined your offer to send the 8KX first, so I’m eagerly waiting for you to send the full package I pre-ordered almost 2 years ago.

I can’t see my order because you took down the backer.pimax.com site.

Help me out here: Send me my order immediately and a way to track the shipment, please. I’ve waited long enough.

Regards /

Staffan Andersson"

The reply I got had no substance to it and at the same time I kept seeing several people getting their orders or tracking info.
“It may really take a while.” This is where I felt I wanted to cancel the order and stop my participation with Pimax just to get some peace of mind (I’ve been along since the original kickstarter):

"Now the logistics team are choosing the carrier then arranging the delivery of the DMAS . But you know that because there are a large number of DMAS orders need to be sent, it may really take a while.The estimated shipping time is around October.Once the tracking number come into existence,we will send an email to let you know at once.

With Kind Regards,
Summer."

I replied and, AGAIN, pointing out my wish about the full package:

“Ok.
To be clear. Where can I log in and see my order?
You wrote “Now the logistics team are choosing the carrier then arranging the delivery of the DMAS”
I have pre-ordered an 8KX+DMAS. Not just the DMAS!”

I again got a reply without any substance and I still saw people putting in new orders and getting tracking numbers etc:

"Hi Staffan Andersson,

It’s my pleasure to serve for you,I am summer.
The backer store is currently shutdown for maintanence.
If you wish to check your existing order or retrieve information from the backer store, we will check it for you.The data is still under protected at the backend.Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We will speed up and work harder.
And once the tracking number come into existence,we will send an email to let you know at once.

With Kind Regards,
Summer."

I replied:

“You better ship my order now.
You’re sending out dmas orders from last week but you haven’t shipped my almost 2 year old order yet.
That is just terrible.
Do it now, please.”

And Summer wrote:

"Hi Staffan Andersson,

Sorry for keeping you waiting,I am summer.
But we are sorry that as it is the Chinese National Day, we are having a 7-day vacation here, from Oct 1st to Oct 7th,including the Chinese Logistics ,so it may have a little delay.We will officially be back to work on Oct 8th.
And we will arrange the delivery for you ASAP.
If have news,we will keep you updated.

Your patience will be much appreciated finally.
Summer."

Which I, on the 4th of Oct, responded:

“Ok, thank you.”

With nothing happening, and sort of giving up, I wrote again on the 11th:

“Hello, Summer!
I give you 7 days to ship my order. If you do not ship it within 7 days - I will cancel the order and get a refund.”

And, go figure, within a day I got this reply:

"Hi Staffan Andersson,

​Hope you are having a good day,I am summer.
​Just want to let you know the DMAS has been shipped out and now it is on the way to you,the tracking number for this parcel is *********** (4PX),more logistics information please refer to this link:
http://track.4px.com/#/result/0/***********
And about the 8KX headset,we will ship it to you ASAP.
​Once the tracking number come into existence,we will send an email to let you know.
​Much appreciate your valuable support all the way.

​Sincerely,
Summer."

Boom! Neglect everything the customer has repeatedly wished for and at the same time try to lock him to his order by sending the DMAS (which of course by itself is of no use). I mean, it’s like sending a gas tank to a guy that ordered a car.
I replied:

"Hi, Summer.
The reason why I didn’t want the 8KX to be sent to me 1 year ago was that I wanted 1 package to avoid 2 packages with 2 customs fees. I specifically told that to the Pimax support person who dealt with my order back when you asked people if they wanted their 8KX before the DMAS or not.
And now you didn’t even ask if it was ok if you sent the DMAS first.

So since the 8KX has not been sent I want your logistic team to select that Pimax is responsible for the customs fee when they send the package.
That is the least you can do for me now."

Since then I haven’t heard from support.
I wrote:

“I wrote you 3 days ago. Please respond to my message, Summer.”

A couple of hours later I realized I was done. So I wrote “I want you to cancel the order and refund my money.
Don’t send anything because I will not pick up the packages and they will automatically be sent back to you anyway.”

And now I’m here so you can witness what has happened.
I know this is like I’ve run an ultra marathon and then just say “f**k it” a few steps from the finish line. But I’m just tired.

This pre-order was paid with PayPal so if Pimax don’t refund my money I will talk to PayPal support and explain this shi1show to them.

8 Likes

Hi Timo Hochhaus,

Good day,I am summer.

Don’t worry,we will handle with the customs fee if have.

And by checking,the DMAS headphone has been shipped out and now it is on the way to you.The tracking number for this parcel is LF0xxxxxxxSG (4PX),and more logistics information please refer to this link:

http://track.4px.com/#/result/0/LF0xxxxxxxxxG

Much appreciate your valuable support & patience all the time.

Pimax Customer Service

Summer

Call Service:

United States

(714)581-9199

Europe

+46840304731

Japan

+815032050856

On Fri, 1 Oct at 11:13 PM , Timo Hochhaus <info@antennenfreund.de> wrote:

Yes, the address is correct!

Please remember to declare it correctly at customs.

There are no customs duties.

You have already charged the full price of the customs duties for my 8KX delivery.

this also includes the customs fees of the DMAS.

I don’t want to pay customs fees again!

because i have already paid the customs fees in full.

I hope you will send it to me quickly.

Thanks very much

Timo Hochhaus

Am 27.09.2021 11:59:39 schrieb Timo Hochhaus <info@antennenfreund.de>:

Yes, the address is correct!

Please remember to declare it correctly at customs.

There are no customs duties.

You have already charged the full price of the customs duties for my 8KX delivery.

this also includes the customs fees of the DMAS.

I don’t want to pay customs fees again!

because i have already paid the customs fees in full.

I hope you will send it to me quickly.

Thanks very much

Timo Hochhaus

Am 27.09.2021 11:21 schrieb pimax <support@pimaxvr.com>:

Hi Timo Hochhaus,

Hope you are having a good day,I am summer.
Pimax is arranging the Deluxe Headphone for you currently,and we will ship the parcel to the following address:

State:Nordrhein-Westfalen
City:Hattingen
Street:Am Rosenberg 26
Zip:45525
Phone:+49 2324 9108495
Email:info@antennenfreund.de
Please kindly get back to us whether the address information is correct?

Looking forward to your reply!
Pimax Customer Service
Summe

Call Service:

United States

(714)581-9199

Europe

+46840304731

Japan

+815032050856

On Fri, 5 Feb at 2:37 PM , pimax <support@pimaxvr.com> wrote:

Hi Timo Hochhaus,

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

​Good day.

Best regards,

Camila.

Call Service:

United States

(714)581-9199

Europe

+46840304731

Japan

+815032050856

On Fri, 5 Feb at 2:23 PM , Timo Hochhaus <info@antennenfreund.de> wrote:

Ok

Gesendet über Outlook Email App für Android

Freitag, 05 Februar 2021, 06:39AM +01:00 von pimax support@pimaxvr.com:

Hi Timo Hochhaus,

​Thanks for your reply.

I’m afraid that we won’t ship it out till next week. Cause…you know, it’s Spring Festival, the Chinese New Year, next week, and we all on holiday then. It’s the most important time of a year, which you can spand time with family, for many people it’s the only time they can share with family. So, can you wait after that? After Spring Festival, we will arrange the shipment for you and all our other customers as soon as possible. Hope can get your understanding.

After hearing this, do you still think I can close this ticket first?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a good day~ :wink:

Best wishes,

Camila.

Call Service:

United States

(714)581-9199

Europe

+46840304731

Japan

+815032050856

On Fri, 5 Feb at 12:28 PM , Timo Hochhaus <info@antennenfreund.de> wrote:

Yes is OK. when will it be sent? next week?

best regards

Timo Hochhaus

Gesendet über Outlook Email App für Android

Freitag, 05 Februar 2021, 02:53AM +01:00 von pimax support@pimaxvr.com:

Hi Timo Hochhaus,

Sorry to disturb you again, I am Camila.
We have confirmed the shipping address and we will ship for you later.
So if you don’t have other questions, due to the ticket time limit, can I close this ticket now?
If you have questions later, feel free to contact us, you can open a new ticket then, it’s our pleasure to serve for you all the time. And I will be very grateful if you give me a five star! :wink:
Apologize for bringing you this inconvenience.
Hope can get your understanding!

Waiting for your reply!
Camila.

Call Service:

United States

(714)581-9199

Europe

+46840304731

Japan

+815032050856

2 Likes

Hello Staffan,

Our customer service representative has responded to your issue, and providing two compensation alternatives for your concern.
Please check and advise.

Regards.

2 Likes

Hi!
I responded to that yesterday.

2 Likes

I paid for DMAS: 24/2/2020.

Nearly 20 months later I haven’t received the item.

On 9/10/2021 Summer from Pimax said they are now shipping DMAS and sent a tracking link.

But by 20/10/ 2021 tracking website link still says they don’t have my parcel. “We’ve received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel”.

Is this a normal delay? I’m not sure what to do.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Normal delay? Not really, but maybe “normal” for Pimax. I got my DMAS yesterday, so they finally have started shipping them. You might want to wait a bit longer to see if they arrive. If you’re tired of waiting, I suggest submitting a Support “ticket”.

FWIW, the DMAS is actually fairly nice. I wasn’t sure I’d like the off-the-ear design, but I do, especially after I boosted the bass. The best thing IMO is that they are much cooler (temperature-wise) than my regular headphones. It’s definitely more comfortable and less sweaty in VR. The worse thing? No instructions in the box, but there’s a link in the forum to a installation video. The only thing I had trouble with was the tiny screws and setting the initial volume. (See my previous posts above.)

2 Likes

Hello,

If you live in the United Kingdom, the tracking status will be updated after the package has arrived at the local hub.

Regards.

1 Like

I got my dmas today without any notice that it was shipping to me. You need an impossibly small screwdriver to install these

I believe the little screwdriver is in the package.