So today its the pimax chrystal launch(europe time),so i am curious what we can expect at our last day from the pimax 7th Anniversary Event

So today its the pimax chrystal launch(europe time),so i am curious what we can expect…

We waited a long time during this pimax 7th Anniversary Event,so suprise us pimax…!So we can celebrate it together…

3 Likes

Yeah really hoping the final part of the 7 year anniversary is the crsytal orders start. I think it has been around lunchtime EU time when the website has updated for the previous days, so we’ll find out then.

5 Likes

It almost must be opening of Crystal orders. If it’s something stupid like “69th visitor gets a free Pimax NFT” then even people like @SmallBaguette won’t ever take them seriously again. And if they lose their biggest fans, damn, that wouldn’t be good!

But if they’re opening the orders but the headset is not ready yet, then it technically will be pre-orders, which they said they wouldn’t take. And the headset being ready seems far fetched to me. Hmm…

Well we’ll see tomorrow! (or yeah, today for you europeans!) Hoping for the best! Not interested in the Crystal myself but if at least they open pre-orders, then it at least FEELS like the 12K is a step closer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually don’t think the Crystal launch will be part of these 7th anniversary events. There are two reasons for that. One is I think the Crystal is still something like a month out and so will likely miss its Q3 target.

The other is that Pimax’s anniversary events are likely to be a separate thing from product launches. As in, they will have been planning these anniversary events well in advance (it takes considerable time for an artist to have designed that disassembled 8KX thing and for 100 of them to be made), and Pimax would not have known what the product launch status would be at the time these events were originally planned. So unless they’re dynamically adding the Crystal launch into them, I think they’re likely to be unrelated to the Crystal.

1 Like

And yes ofcourse… its on their site… one big disapointment again…

I just hope this is not CES 2022 all over again.

1 Like

All I see is this…

Hehehe. Sometimes you think that Pimax just really hates their customers. I mean why would they hold a poll about what their clients want to see at the anniversary event (of course everybody selected Crystal/12k) and then NOT give that? Who polls their customers to find out what they want to use that to NOT give that, it just feels sadistic at times hahaha.

Oh well, Q4 here we come. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if the Crystal wouldn’t even ship out at all this year.

4 Likes

yea i thought pimax had learned through the years… But they didnt…

2 Likes

LOL, what happened, not too long ago you were still taking stabs at everyone who had some realism and said they wouldn’t be able to ship out Q3. But then again, with just 4 days to go it’s not hard to make that prediction, lol.

1 Like

Hahaha yeah this is CES 2022 all over again. I guess the Crystal presentation notes ‘got shipped to the wrong address’ :rofl:

2 Likes

I wonder who comes up with these crazy ideas.

List of Mystery Headset box products: Crystal (only 1 set), 8K Plus, 5K Super, 5K Plus

They don’t even offer the 8KX!!!

Who in their right mind spends €534.00 to win an old headset valued €637.00 when Crystal comes this week?

Pimax, Pimax you make me wanna grab a pistol. All we wanted was a free chance to win a Crystal.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha. Yeah it’s all just insane. They first promise us to ship out Crystal Q3. Then a long time nothing, end of Q3 is coming. Then all of a sudden on the forum: A poll, asking us if we want Crystal information during the upcoming Anniversary event’. YES YES YES WE WANT THAT. And then the event turns out to be a frikking raffle? Hahahahaha. Oh man.

3 Likes

Pimax, you fill us with baffle. You make us laugh you make us cry with this god aweful raffle.

1 Like

Yes, this poll in combination with the teaser video and the press release for the world to stay tuned… And then this event with this 4 lousy stages. Who in his right mind will buy such a mystery box, if the 8k x is or was sold some days ago for 683€ from amazon.
As if they want to annoy the people waiting for the release

1 Like

At least it wasn’t 7 stages for 7 years. We were blessed.

1 Like

Originally its design contain led lights and batteries which can allow the exhibit to light up in dark, however, due to the shipping problem, the plan has been canceled.

Haha they can’t even ship a give away item.

3 Likes

Hahahah that’s just hilarious.

3 Likes

Where’s @SmallBaguette when you need him? We need a positive spin to this disaster.

3 Likes

He’s F5ing on the Pimax Store.

5 Likes