So preorders already recieved tracking

Im seeing people who preordered have recieved tracking info already,yet im led to believe many backers are still waiting,is this the case.i know in still waiting for a replacement.

8 Likes

Pretty sure they’re all 5ks. I didn’t get any tracking number yet. Im assuming the US takes longer to get there. I saw a huge amount of backers getting tracking numbers today.

I know 2 of my team mates are still waiting one is in sweden 5k backer and the other is a high backer 8k so he will still have a wait

1 Like

ireland 5k+ no mail , no tracking number. nada.

4 Likes

France 5k+ no mail, no tracking number too…

3 Likes

Remember there are a few people that get the headset before the tracking number. There still hope

Fingers crossed for all backers as this has been such a rocky road

Spoke so soon i just got a ups alert THURSDAY DELIVERY OMGGGG

8 Likes

GREAT I have got nothing :frowning: what is your backer number?

Waiting for my 5k+ (Germany) still no tracking number. Very dissapointed with Pimax right now.

4 Likes

I’m just hoping they give an update about 8Ks soon. I want to know if I will need to wait one week or one month or more.

2 Likes

UK here…nowt happening on my dpd app. What I don’t understand is that if pimax used the UK stock for worldwide replacements. …
How many headsets did they have to replace??? Surely not all of them? Or have they kept a certain number back as a buffer. It’s getting beyond a joke now

1 Like

And to rub salt in the wound we now find out that people who preordered just a number of months back are now getting tracking numbers…the mind boggles

6 Likes

New Zealand, 5K+, backer 49xx, no tracking number, no headset. Nothing.

1 Like

yeah that ones a kick in teeth. would have been better off waiting than backing.

3 Likes

@anon74848233 please explain why preorders are getting headsets while backers are still waiting…
@PimaxUSA @Pimax-Support @Matthew.Xu

6 Likes

Backer #6775 here and no tracking #

@Matthew.Xu @Pimax-Support @anon74848233 @PimaxUSA

1 Like

You Pimax have no honor… :rage:

After waiting backers have already been delayed due to the fact you have sent replacements before all backers have their HMD (certainly some replacements could have waited a bit when the issue wasn’t critical, no ?), now those waiting backers are delayed even more because you have already started shipping to pre-orders… :rage::rage::rage:

PRE-ORDERS !! People who just ordered a few weeks ago when the product was ready and the risk inexistent, while your backers are waiting for more than one YEAR and took the risk of a total KS failure !..

So that’s how loyal backers who funded your project, who have accepted to wait for so long, who have forgiven you so much, are treated by you, Pimax. :rage::rage:

Dear futurists, all of us at Pimax want to thank you once again for your support!

Lol…
Waiting backers ? F.U., pre-order first, need money.
Lighthouse ? F.U., doesn’t exist, doesn’t need, 3DOF is fine, was just to take you more money.

5 Likes

I’m not convinced Pimax is sending any pre-orders before backers. Some pre-orderers are receiving tracking numbers before backers but that is not the same thing.

All backers HMDs have been shipped and quite feasibly before any pre-orders went out. I’m sure the cause for some pre-orderers receiving tracking numbers before some backers is due to the wonderful complex world of shipping logistics.

1 Like

With so many backers claiming they are still waiting to receive their HMD, some even with very low backer number, no way this is just a shipping logistic issue.

4 Likes