So preorders already recieved tracking

I’m also a backer waiting on the 5k+ with no tracking number as of yet…

3 Likes

@PimaxUSA even confirmed that at least UK Pre-orders arrived with one of the shipments.

Shipping already built 5K+ units for preorders should not slow down backer orders for 8K units that have not been built yet, should it?

1 Like

Calm down kiddo. 20characters

2 Likes

20chars…

Oh yes, I should clarify my comment is only regarding 5K+ units. It seems crazy to withhold pre-built 5K+ pre-orders just because the 8Ks weren’t all built.

Lol YOU saying like that to someone, usually it’s other way around :grin:

10 Likes

Lul, people change XD…once they receive their headset ahahaha

5 Likes

Starving man who has been fed lectures starving man. I think you have reached enlightenment.

10 Likes

There is a german word for this “Wendehals”:wink:

2 Likes

Backer #5592 and no tracking too

@Pimax-Support @anon74848233

1 Like

Yeah no they do that they are losing future customers. They have already fucked us over enough this will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

5k+ backer here, i also have nothing.

1 Like

Even if all backer 5Ks were received, which is not the case, production lines should only produce remaining 8Ks until all backers have them.

First they stopped producing 8k without telling anybody.
Then they shipped Korean pre-order before KS and KS had to pay extra taxes.
US backer didn’t receive anything for quite q while without explanations.
They shipped Europe backers via UK warehouse without sending any to UK backers.
Pimax started sending 5k pre-orders before all bakers were shipped.
Now we still don’t have a clue when 8k will start to ship again and who they will be sent too.

3 Likes

Uk, 5k+ backer, still waiting…

Perplexed that fellow countrymen with higher nr’s and same headset get their headsets/tracking before earlier backers, and I’m not even talking about preorder shipping. It’s much more work to follow a random order than going in sequence.

Probably they need the money to pay Nathie and get Linus on board.
Giving them a few days after CNY to sort things out is fine, I’d not be surprised about getting surprised though.
Pimax is Pimax is Pimax is Pimax is Pimax.

2 Likes

The very last headset for KS backers should be delivered before any other purchase is delivered. If this is true that pre-orders are on the way this is a big ****-you to the people that got Pimax’s Kickstarter campaign funded, those that waited after delay after delay and had to put up with vapor-news and non existant updates.

4 Likes

wow… bravo pimax…

3 Likes

Australian Backer 5k+ no tracking number email anything

1 Like