Roadshow Images, Impressions etc

I’m an eternal optimist, probably to a fault! Right now i’m not thinking it will be a success or failure, i’m still forming my opinions about it. there’s good and bad imo. 1 thing is for sure, it’s still quite far away from being ready. i’d be surprised if it ships in Q1 2023.

1 Like

Another roadshow impression with plenty of pictures, seems to be very positive: Crystal feedback from Berlin roadshow. : Pimax

The LED rings seem to be there but weird they aren’t turned on.

I really do believe him that clarity and color is amazing, but with all the other stuff mentioned i’m very hesitant to buy it for that price for now. Maybe in a year or so when all issues are adressed.
In this pricerange(the total price after importduties will also be almost 2000 euro). buildquality, stability reliability are a must also 2 years of warranty , and i think Pimax can’t deliver on that yet

afaik varjo gives 1 year warranty to the uk and usa. some countries in the eu might get 2 if the varjo is bought from a varjo reseller in a country that mandates a 2 year warranty such as germany (i think?). if you bought a crystal from a german retailer you’d get 2 years warranty on that too. or it could be that varjo provides warranty applicable to that countries law, i can’t remember now. but iirc i only had 1 year warranty on mine in the uk. please someone correct me if i’m wrong. btw enjoy your aero it’s a good headset imo.

1 Like

Yeah the 2 year warranty is in the EU and is law, not something to be commended for. And yes, UK doesn’t have that law (I live both sides of the border so familiar with both as a result).

1 Like

Ah didn’t know that for outside of Europe, yes it is 2 years standard here and 2 weeks to try. So i can evaluate if it is worth it for me coming from a G2 as a daily driver the past year. Before i had four headsets from pimax, a 4k, 8k, 8k+ and 8kX

1 Like