[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

FedEx but the email links to 17track.net for tracking. I’ve checked the FedEx site and the 17track site. Going by what others have said in shipping threads it will probably just show up at random some time in the next month.

Sounds like FedEx lost the shipment then, if Pimax really did ship all the 5K+ headsets before CNY.
If so could it be time for Pimax to claim the insurance and send out a new shipment? Who knows how long FedEx will take to investigate the issue

Well if they at least did talk to different Danish dialects instead of made up sound then it might har Ben funny for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I thought there was supposed to be a lot of headsets shipped this week. I have only seen the UK backers receive tracking numbers what about Australian backers @anon74848233 ?

1 Like

Some progress on my side - just got a tracking number.

5 Likes

If I was evil, and I am, I could say that is further proof that Danes don’t understand each other. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
There was disagreement between your countrymen on YT if it was funny or not also.
Supposedly other than having minor issues with your friends from Bornholm it’s totally made up.

Got tracking today, my address is cut in half. Will it just travel 50% of the way?

1 Like

Got the number as well, wondering when it’s going to start to actually track something.

4 Likes

Wow Trevor you got a tracking no , are you excited :laughing:

1 Like

No. It can take months still.
@Fomatter still no news?

No nothing yet but you can bet I am checking my email every couple of minutes :metal:

2 Likes

Dammit. I read something about a missing shipment. Maybe Allip ran out of units and the shipment took a turn to the left :smirk:

3 Likes

Haha Pimax just deleted your tracking no :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

So it seems it is happening.

Note for others: They really have a problem with special characters so if your adress contains letters like ä,ö,ü… make sure you change them.

I live in the state “Baden-Württemberg” Germany and the adress on the parcel reads “Baden Wrttemberg”
In this case it is not a problem because it is only the state that is wrong.
But if your adress for example looks like this things might get complicated
Jürgen Bächle
Säntisstraße
88662 Überlingen
Baden-Württemberg

your adress on the package would look like this

Jrgen Bchle
Sntisstraße
88662 berlingen
Baden-Wrttemberg

4 Likes

Yeah it seems my name/address is missing a letter as well, I remember thinking about changing the ä in to a in the survey, didn’t. Not worried about that though.

2 Likes

UTF-8 has been widely adopted these days, special characters shouldn’t be an issue. Could happen though when they don’t get the data exchange right surveymonkey → pimax → forwarder → courier

Sadly they also cut off part of my address although it didn’t contain anything special. But doesn’t matter, nobody could get to my front door anyway, hope they’ll call.

3 Likes

Yeah this should be a problem of the past but someone in the chain created a problem and i don’t think it was DPD because they never had problems before. Looking back at the incomplete data from surveymonkey it most likely happened with surveymonkey or when the data was transfered to the pimax database.

1 Like

Exactly. Just got tracking number too (but they have no package yet). I have “ú” in my name and it is missing. At least address is correct.

This can partly explain the problem with addresses but really, how is this happening in 2019. International characters were problem like 20 years ago…

3 Likes

One day I’ll get my tracking info x.x still have yet to get my au tracking number or email in general T.T

1 Like

Yeah there still must be some kind of drama at the HK warehouse.

3 Likes

Tracking numbers still don’t mean anything. Nothing is being handed over to Fedex.

I can give anyone a tracking number that is just as useful if you want.

Off to try Dominoes.