[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

Waiting for my Pimax. Haven’t owned any VR gear before so I bought a single lighthouse from HTC to get me through till the Pimax ones eventually arrive. Ordered it from the US Fri (1st March) and it arrived here in Australia Tue (5th March) :scream:

I wasn’t home when it was delivered so the postie left a notification in the letterbox. When I found it I was SO SURE it my Pimax because there was NO WAY the base station could’ve arrived from another country so soon #deliverydoneright

4 Likes

My Pimax just arrived… No tracking number or anything still. Well I can stop complaining now at least (hopefully it’s smooth sailing from here)!

6 Likes

Hey Nick which headset did you get?

Hey Pete Congrats! Which headset did you receive?

5K+ model for me. I’m impressed with the packaging, it arrived in good condition though a bit musty but I have a cold so can’t smell much anyway haha

3 Likes

5k+,sorry forgot to say lol
Edited my original comment to reflect this

1 Like

Thanks Nick & congtats!

@anon74848233 please add to earlybsckers

1 Like

Woo Congrats, I played with mine today. It has the sparkles from a dodgy cable but still awesome. The headseat strap really sucks the headset was sitting on my nose so I will try the Das velcro mod tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah I got the sparkly pixels too. It’s not the worst I’ve seen but distracting in dark scenes. Really don’t like the face foam, I’ve got several types for the Vive but none seem to fit very well. I hope VR cover do a nice leather one soon. The headstrap is exactly what I expected so no complaints but hopefully the integrated headphone strap isn’t too far off

1 Like

Yeah, I have the sparklies too. They are ignorable, for the most part. Unfortunately, the screens will also flash black or white, which is NOT ignorable.

I need to request a new cable. I’ll do it tomorrow.

4 Likes

5k+ or 8k? Backer or Pre order?

5k+ backer number 6096

1 Like

@anon74848233 please add to earlybackers