[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

Awesome glad to hear you finally received! :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks Dan! and in perfect state, quality control is working now :slight_smile: really happy there are no issues

2 Likes

I hope youā€™ll let us know if yours arrives! Iā€™m literally just hanging out for the courier today with my fingers crossed.
Has your tracking updated?

1 Like

Yep, mine is on the Fedex vehicle right now so Iā€™m sitting around listening to every car that goes past and looking out the window. Knowing my luck theyā€™ll turn up when Iā€™m out the back or something and drive off into the distance again with it still on the truck.
Does that mean yours is arriving today too?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exciting! I hope it means mine is coming today too, but I still donā€™t have a tracking number and yours is the only other one in NZ I know of who does have tracking

1 Like

I hope so. They have an interesting shipping method. Mine went from China to HongKong, back to China, Japan, Auckland, Christchurch and a lot of people never seemed to get their numbers. If you are in Auckland and it shipped at the same time I wouldā€™ve expected you to get it yesterday though.

1 Like

Oh wow what a roundabout route! I am in Auckland, but who knows whatā€™s going on with this circus show haha.
This is exactly why I need a tracking number, plus I had to change my address twice in the last 14 months since the kickstarter so I really hope Pimax shipped it to the right one

1 Like

yowch. Iā€™d be nervous about an address change too but there are still a lot of people waiting. I donā€™t know why they are being dripfed out but Iā€™m sure yours will show up soon

2 Likes

Backer 6248 still no sign of mine or tracking your running out of reasons now please send the headsets i am due

3 Likes

Well the day is pretty much over for couriers, any luck getting yours today Stripy?
Same old handful of nothing for me here

Had to duck away for a while lucky my wife got home in time. Just about to open box now. Hoorah. Canā€™t play with it until tomorrow though Hooroo

1 Like

Ahh that was lucky! At least you know itā€™s there when youā€™re ready to start playing now too.

1 Like

Probably a good thing. Man the foam has a nasty stink to it so I will be able to let it air overnight. Hope you get yours soon.

1 Like

YASS!!!
Mineā€™s sitting at the local depot. Gonna pick it up after work. Excited!!

(ā€¦ Hopefully the GTX1070 doesnā€™t let me down too much and ruin the excitement!)

4 Likes

congrats have fun when you get it i know i will as soon as they sort mine out and send tracking lol

2 Likes

For info, Backer number 24xx, I got my 8K headset delivered this morning without warning. I got no tracking info, nothing, the headset just arrived.

Made some quick tests on my work PC with a 1050 inside, so poor performance, and the results were still quite impressive with some Steam demos. The field of view is really what I was looking for, along with the almost non existent SDE.

Finally !

4 Likes

congrats hope i can try myself soon

Congrats Wildcopper!

@anon74848233 please add to earlybackers.

Didnā€™t get much time to actually play, last night. BeatSaber first, then Assetto Corsa.
Honestly (although I havenā€™t tried firmwares before 109), the distortion isnā€™t that bad.
My i5 6600k + GTX1070 was actually capable of running AC in high quality at 45fps, so was pretty happy with that (Pimax supersampling is at 1.0 and Steam SS at 1.3). Iā€™ll play with the graphical settings a bit more, but ultimately, itā€™s playable out of the box.
So yeah, an upgrade would be nice, but isnā€™t urgent!

It looks right at home there, in my collection! :smiley:

7 Likes

Backer #5215, just got a FedEx notification saying my Pimax has been delivered and my Mumā€™s confirmed it arrived. After I get home from work tonight hopefully Iā€™ll be good to go after a quick set up!

EDIT: Got the 5k+

4 Likes