[Replied]Where are the remaining EU and Australian Backer Headsets?

I got my tracking email 8 days ago and the number just started working tonight. FedEx says it will arrive on March 5th in New Zealand. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Interestingly enough, I also got “ú” removed from name in the DPD notification email. But when package arrived, the “ú” was actually there on the label with address, so it was correct on the package itself. Seems like fault might be with the shipping company after all and not with Pimax.

Backer 53xx in Melbourne. The 5k+ has just been scanned in by FedEx in Singapore enroute from Honkers. Should be delivered by Monday afternoon they say. Yihaa!!!

3 Likes

I’m number 64## and still no updates, no tracking number, all I got told was
"Hi friend,
Sorry for the delay, we will ship your 5K BE headset asap.

Please be patient."

I’ve been patient since bloody 2017 when I backed.
I’m legit losing my mind here, upgraded to the BE for 5kplus last year too. It really shouldn’t be this hard to ship to Australia.
I’m in Tasmania to so oof.

2 Likes

My profile picture reflects how pimax makes me feel right now lol

1 Like

See @glassy99 summary of Kevin’s interview. 5k BE(oled) is just starting or soon to start. Don’t remember.

Others if 5k+ & 8k are trickling through in Austrslia & New Zealand. Good news for being a kickstarter Less than a year late on starting deliveries. I suspect 5k BE will likely be received before end of March to mid of April. Just keep in mind Oled will have more SDE just not as bad as og vive & rift.

Good news another Backer reported his Cat brought him a pimax. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

3 Likes

Yep… got home from California and recived my 5k+ today… guess i better sleep the jetlag off first… no reason to risk breaking it just because I’m sleepy…

1 Like

Congrats are you a backer or pre order?

Did get mine today to one day earlyer then they sad so happy now when i get the das to work as i want :slight_smile:

1 Like

5k+? Backer or Pre order?

Changed to 5k+ backer 5996.

1 Like

@anon74848233 please add to earlybackers

Yet another Tasmanian!
I’m in the low 51xx and still nothing, despite being in the same postcode as Rawb91. So yeah, I’m now starting to get a little concerned about what’s going on, particularly since it was mentioned that the tracking numbers changed (for some) since Pimax sent them out. We’re blind, now.

EDIT: That being said, my backing number is nearly 2000 higher than Rawb’s. I’m probably in another batch!

1 Like

Same her for Australia, but it only says shipping info received and pick up on the 27th so I’m skeptical. Arrival is meant to be 5th of March but like, if it’s not been picked up yet and it was meant to be picked up that’s unlikely.

EDIT: Turns out shipping info was sent on Tuesday, but I only got the notification for it this morning, so maybe it has been picked up and it’s just on a delay?

Wooo! Tracking number is finally active! It checked out of the Hong Kong depot this morning. Due next Wed.

2 Likes

I just picked up my 5k+ from FedEx :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

12 Likes

Hopefully it’s all good

3 Likes

Awesome bro!

3 Likes

Congrats @Fomatter! Hope it all works smoothly out of the box for you.

I’m still waiting on getting a tracking number over here in NZ, not a word from Pimax so far

3 Likes

My second one is coming Tuesday. Well it’s my mates. I’m hoping it’s all good as my audio jack is stuffed on the first one I got and I’ve had zero support

1 Like