[Replied]Pimax Headsets Do Not Track After Upgrade

@Doman.Chen I just sent a mail to you regarding SUPEN-934.

1 Like

Got it.Will reply you soon.

1 Like

@Doman.Chen , let him first move his headset around all axes a few times… I am pretty sure it will fix it…

1 Like

Thank you.I think he have tried that already.

2 Likes

So remote access is not necessary?

@Doman.Chen , He’s a member of my forum and sent you an email, but he didn’t get an answer. He’s eagerly waiting for you. Pls give him quick help, too.

1 Like

I can check about it if you are available.

2 Likes

The team will reply him soon.

3 Likes

I sent you the ID and pwd, I am available now.

2 Likes

Hi @Doman.Chen !

I am going to send you my Team Viewer data now. I only have the next 90 minutes though to keep the computer online, so I hope you see this in time.

While you are at it, would you also solve the latency problem of the 8k? I saw in the forum that this could be solved by some firmware update?

Bye, Sebastian

2 Likes

I was a microsoft certified system engineer, rule #1 never install any update if you’re not 110% sure it is tested and fine, let other people find the bugs, keep your system safe, and wait for the real correct stable update before messing with the client server :smiley:

4 Likes

yep, i had waited for long time with this update.not long enough!

1 Like

I also have these tracking issues and the fix by doman.chen over team viewer did help but I still have issues with tracking. Often the headset isn’t tracked, the controllers are far away but tracking. It takes several reboots and setup of roomscale again, also a little prayer and maybe it works for a game session once in a while.

1 Like

I had the same problem, but I changed the PiServiceLauncher to autorun and turned on base stations and pimax before turning on PC. The problem was resolved.

9 Likes

@Sean.Huang
@Alan.sun

1 Like

Mine tracks with that firmware version

3 Likes

That might explain why I haven’t seen the problem. I never turn off the lighthouses and PiServiceLauncher defaulted to autorun for me.

3 Likes

I had no troubles at all on 95 for a week. then two times no tracking of the headset and basestations „not tracked“ also in pitool. I switched one of the vive wands on and the basestations responded and wand and stations were tracked but still not the headset.

in both cases I just moved the headset around its axes a few times, like calibrating it, and after a few seconds doing that it started working.

1 Like

I’ve had these tracking issues from day1. Shaking for a few seconds helps and if not, turning the vive hand controller ON, helps immediately.

1 Like

have the same problem ! No tracking yet and unfortunately I do not have a controller.

@mixedrealityTV Sebastian, did you get it solved? My 3 hours teamviewer support did not give me anything. Also PiTool 91th brings nothing.

https://community.openmr.ai/t/setting-up-with-one-base-station/12402/20?u=oege

1 Like