[Replied]O no my pimax 5kplus cracked!

Sorry to hear. But yeah they need to post how this process is being handled & a reason for changes to the original process.

2 Likes

I did get this email also from @Sean.Huang now

But they told me first that they had sended my replacement,but again, lies lies lies.

They didnt send it

And now they also want first my old pimax back

I have been calm for many months but now i totaly had it with there support and communication and lies

@Pimax-Support ,This is not a way too treat your backers and customers with those lies!!

If i would do this with my own shop to my customers to tell those lies,i can close the doors!!

This is what you promised and still need to do,it are your own words:

Special customer service for backers

1.Every backer deserves our Pimax special customer service. Once the reported hardware issue of the product is confirmed by the Pimax team online, we will ship a new headset or new accesories to backers to replace the detective ones. Backers do not need to wait until we get the detective products back. (Notes: this is only for backers)

We have been patient enough! @Sean.Huang @Pimax-Support

7 Likes

i started this topic on 6 jan 2019,

Now see how far i come,just nowhere

They told me so many things,but at the end i still dont got the replacement

@Sean.Huang @PimaxUSA @Pimax-Support

3 Likes

Im also waiting for over a month without an answer to many question to diffenerent employés.
Becker 1150 ,SUPEN 873.
They also stated i can use the headset until the new one arrives.
Its not accaptable to change this to who this was promised.

4 Likes

Im so jealous of everyone with their broken pimaxes. Wheres my broken pimax.

10 Likes

Waiting for over 3 months. Backer 41

1 Like

exactly what I was thinking lol

1 Like

No worries you will get yours :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@destraudo :joy::rofl:
You might even get a good one & feel left out

4 Likes

Oh the horror, unable to join the fun :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apparently they’re offering to have it picked up from your door to be returned. Someone even mentioned because of this they don’t think anything can go wrong.
So you have no records, no evidence, no receipt, nothing to prove your unit was returned. Dealing with pimax. No, nothing can go wrong at all. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

If I’m reading the email right, they want me to arrange shipping <$50usd and give them a receipt plus tracking number.

That is not how things should be done.
A prepaid label emailed through is the norm.
This isn’t Ebay.

I wouldn’t do it unless my hmd was useless.
They need to be held to their word.

1 Like

I assume it’s only some countries that they can offer pick up. I wouldn’t let them take it back without evidence.
Your way gives you something.
Pimax and competent logistics are mutually exclusive terms.

they need to follow there policy for us backers,so we recieve first the new unit like they said

https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimaxs-updates-solutions-to-feedback-and-special-customer-service-for-backers/11534

2 Likes

I will wait to see what’s their official stance on this matter first.

2 Likes

always makes me laugh the way dpd give you a card when they collect something and ask YOU to sign their device ( not the driver signing a receipt for the goods ) , what sort of proof of collection is that ?
I always insist on a signed receipt ( signed by the driver )

3 Likes

We need them to clarify why the change. But I suspect it more has to do with breach of “good faith” in that there are at least a few whom have received replacements & haven’t shipped the defective unit. 1 bad :apple: spoils it for the bunch.

I did get this email also from @Sean.Huang. It is very sad.

Dont go for it,they made a policy for us backers

They need to follow their policy that they made for us backers

We are contacting some people to do some research and take some legal steps for us,
against pimax.

its a pitty it must go this way