[Replied]Any Aussie's recieved their Headsets yet

Still haven’t even got tracking any my headset was marked arriving in SH by 14/1. What’s happening? (Backer 5215). Also, anyone from Sydney able to tell me how long between the tracking number being given to them and the headset arriving?

It will turn up in the next hour for you now that you have questioned where it is :slight_smile:

I figured if your not marked as shipped in last spreadsheet you will be waiting at least 2 weeks after the holidays end on the 19th. I hope I’m wrong

1 Like

Backer 53xx for 5K+ (changed from original 8K) Spreadsheet shown “shipped to warehouse”, presumably in Honkers as destination is Melbourne. No shipping notification yet, so assume it’s caught up in Chinese New Years…

1 Like

Yeah I am in the low 50xx and no tracking no yet.

2 Likes

Low 3### and no tracking in Aus yet -__-

2 Likes

@PimaxUSA said they may start shipping from Hong Kong on the 9th. So fingers crossed mid next week delivers start again

2 Likes

My tracking number has just become active and FedEx tells me I should be receiving it Wed Feb 20th.
Backer 31##.

In Tasmania.

3 Likes

Still no tracking no for me but I guess it should be any day now unless there is some kind of problem .

2 Likes

there must be some kind of logic why AU and GB are getting stiffed and left till last

Well I have a tracking number, it also says delivery next Tuesday. Problem is “tracking info received” is the only thing fedex displays. It will notify me once fedex has my parcel. So I think one of two things can happen here. My parcel just shows up on Tuesday without any further tracking info. Or in a few days fedex informs me parcel is received and they change the delivery to a later date. Time will tell I suppose

You’re just the most vocal. It’s the same situation across the board.

I am in Australia and I received my Pimax 5K on 5th Feb. Received tracking info 1 week before that. Not only have I received it, I have already sold it on Gumtree. I’m backer number 2263.

1 Like

Just got a sms with tracking info. Seems pimax has upped their game. So it’s on it’s way now and still scheduled for Tuesday.

Sorry guys,
I’ve got an idea of what’s going on now.
I believe that in order to save us on shipping costs etc, they have utilised a drop shipper in each country which is why they all get sent to a country at the same time. But…
The drop shipper in that country doesn’t have the client info till it’s passed to their hands.
Sort of makes sense now

1 Like

Well i bite my lip sometimes but then think what diffrence will it make

Have any Aussies received a tracking no today ?

Not me. 112233344455

53xx in Melbourne. Still nothing other than the spreadsheet shows it as “shipped to warehouse”.

1 Like

Yay,
Finally arrived @Heliosurge
5k+
I won’t get to set it up for a day or two but will put up my first impressions when I get to it.
JB

2 Likes