[Replied]Any Aussie's recieved their Headsets yet

I just got an SMS with my Tracking number from Fedex.
Woo Hoo. Here by the 7th!

Hope everyone else in Aus gets theirs soon!

2 Likes

Nice, what number? 202020

1 Like

I just checked my mail but nothing . Now I will check every 10 min hehe .

1 Like

Think you need to be on the send list

I’m in Perth and 3056

1 Like

You received an SMS and not an email?

#1590 Just received my sms tracking from Fedex, shipped today from HK, due del 6 Feb, Sydney.

1 Like

Yes I got an SMS …

1 Like

Do you have to sign up to FEDEX I presume?

No mate, keep scrolling down… no need to log in, you can also get it to send your email status updates

Bit confused m8, are you saying you got the tracking number first? Or you registered first at the bottom of the page then got the tracking number? Looked but couldn’t see anything at the bottom on fedex page

I didn’t signup for anything.
I just got sent an sms from fedex.
Looks like pimax booked the shipment with them and they send the sms to say its on the way.

2 Likes

In December I got a tracking number SMS from FedEX. I had about 5 ebay items on the go, so I had no idea it was for the Pimax until it arrived on about December 28.

I’m in Western Aus

Backer 12**

1 Like

I got the tracking number by sms, went on the fedex website tracking, pasted the number and it brought it up. no need to sign up for a fedex app.

Question for those with tracking numbers. Was there any option to have it delivered elsewhere or held at a local depot or anything like that?
It seems mine hasn’t made it out of HK before holidays which now means it’s likely to come just as I’m leaving the country for a month.

Mine had the tracking number and at the bottom of the sms it said to resheduale, goto this link

Thanks. Hoping I get tracking otherwise it’s sitting at my front door for a month or going back to China.

Do you know how they got your mobile number to send an SMS?
I don’t recall providing one to Pimax, perhaps FedEx have delivered to you before or you signed up to a system with your address?

Hmmmm not sure. Maybe on the kickstarter page?
Nope not on there.
I must of given to them for shipping info.

It have arrived in perth and passed though customs.
Due for delivery Thursday as it is budget freight.
Its still in the container to be unpacked.

Waiting for the fedex truck to turn with my Pimax 5K+

fedex

1 Like