[Replied]Allip started selling 8k, 5k, 5kbe in Korea and is not a pre-order

Common sense. You are speculating that the Korean store bought stock outside of the kickstarter. We have no information to make any valid presumptions.

@TrevorVR presented a very plausible scenario as to how pimax could still be within their commitment to backers. Of which you are ignoring as it doesn’t fit your prefered narrative.

1 Like

Anyway, it doesn’t really matter at this point, Pimax has a lot of units in the warehouse.

2 Likes

So you’re saying it’s just a regular pre-order, like we can do via the internet? Hmmm weird

1 Like

It’s now, but I don’t know the next one.
I just want to be able to trust pimax again.

4 Likes

Whats wrong with speculation if it’s benign.

“NO. We accept OFFICIAL STATEMENTS only! :face_with_monocle:

Come on, this is a discussion forum after all.
Happy new year 2019 :fireworks::sparkles::beers:

4 Likes

Well we know you had a pre-released hmd at least parallel to the official m1 beta group & it wasn’t announced & upon discovery; your group restricted videos to presumably contained to Korea.

Which does make one wonder why you were not in the m1 test group.

pimax had promised me the opportunity to test pimax 8k in the world’s fastest time, so I did not have to be an m1 tester.

8 Likes

Then it would have made sense for you to have joined the test group as you yourself would have been in a position to help testers in the process. Especially after you mistakenly released a video outside of your region of which was the first leak. Before you changed settings to restrict your videos viewership.

From what I heard Korean backers grouped their pledges together or was outside of the kickstarter? Save understand some like @crony were not in your group?

So may I ask what changed your disposition? As it appears you had preferential treatment?

4 Likes

crony is a vip member of our Korea forum and I admire him. Hmm … I just want pimax to keep the trust so that all the pimax supporters are happy.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I understand correctly, but everything seems to be a misunderstanding, correct? So why wouldn’t you trust pimax?

3 Likes

From a Korean perspective, I cant understand their shipping method.

3 Likes

What do you mean exactly?

2 Likes

Do you believe in pimax?

4 Likes

Sorry to butt in but it’s too early to judge from my perspective. Haven’t received my HMD yet.

1 Like

I believe in pimax; it’s you whom have expressed recently doubt.

I believe in Pimax and the Goddess Xunshu almighty.
Edit. Pimax cheats us a little bit but not that much, they’re trying their best to fulfill their promise to everyone.
No limit - Live to full. M-150.

3 Likes

I need to get a Vive set, but can’t find. Any user willing to sell me the full kit, preferably within EU?

2 Likes

Seriously if even their business partner who wants to sell their product is confused by the communication with Pimax and they are forced to call their sale launch off, this is a serious miscommunication and nothing else.
Now i don’t know what park has to do with that but he was not crying foul he only informed us about the sale launch.

Now pardon me if i ask how they could do so somehow for a release they would have needed some kind of agreement with Pimax or already headset in their own stock. If i am not allowed to discuss this on the forum why do we have a discussion forum in the first place? Or has this now become only a place for apologists like on the vive and oculus reddit forum?

Also i didn’t have a problem with what Trevor wrote but it is funny that you told me i should not speculate but offer me to listen to Trevor even though what Trevor did was nothing more than a speculation.
Or this written by you

nothing more than a speculation by you.

So what is it no speculation or only your or the one that you like to read?

And just so you know if Pimax intends to do business here in Germany, something like this will cost you your business partner. As i said before a big no no.

@Digital please dont take so seriously, we all have different opinions and ideas.
Edit. Yes also Heliosurge has his own opinions very often it’s not a problem. And many times very contradictory opinions.

3 Likes

Simple truth you speculated pimax was breaking their commitment to backers & wondered how they could do it.

Until Trevor presented a reasonable scenario, I too was curious as to what was up. If a retail outlet bought a quantity of headsets from the kickstarter with no stipulations in place to prevent a backer from selling the headset after purchase.

It would not be under pimax’s control. Now if the retailer is a sales partner. Then yes that sales partner could risk being denied future sales of said product to them after release.

I am sorry you wanted me to be on the bandwagon of assuming pimax was doing something wrong. I would rather give them the benefit of doubt than jump the gun.

But I can appreciate your need to presume the worst case scenario. Many only see a glass as half empty instead of half full.

55m here & I wish you good fortune in the coming New Year filled with positivity & positive thinking. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

2 Likes