[Replied]Able to get a replacement set of Lens for my 4K please?

Hi @Pimax-Support, @PimaxVR @Sean.Huang @anon74848233

I was wondering if I was able to purchase a set of replacement Lens for my 4K please? or point me out to where they are in the store? I have been struggling for the last 8 months or so with the 4K having so much dust behind the Lens that it was really starting to bug me, and i thought i would try to take them out and clean behind them using compressed air.

In hindsight, not a great idea when there are children around to be honest!

So now if possible i would be interested in another set of Len’s for the 4K. I don’t know (but maybe Hope?!) if there have been any improvement in Len’s design or Len’s frames in the 4K since I have had my 4K for quite some time now?

Many Thanks

Eno.

2 Likes

Ditto, I have a smudge/scratches on one of my lens’s

1 Like

Hi @Pimax-Support, @PimaxVR @Sean.Huang @anon74848233

Still not had a reply regarding getting some new Pimax 4k Len’s please? It has been 5 days now.

Thanks

Eno

1 Like

Bumpity bump bump
… This post is still unanswered…

@anon74848233 @Pimax-Support @pimaxUSA @PimaxVR

Eno

2 Likes

I will contact with my colleague and reply you via private message (in 24 hours)

1 Like

Can you apply this requirement to service desk?Our tech support team will help you solve this issue

Please follow these steps:

click the “Support” button on the banner for submit your issue
2.Give me your question number for teach support to contact with you via service desk
3.The issue will be solved soon

@anon74848233

i have raised a support ticket … 1. SUPEN-1770 still need replacement lens.

Thanks

Eno

@anon74848233

hi Dallas, I raised the ticket as you asked and have still been waiting a week for any kind of reply. I would not have expected providing me a link for me to purchase additional lens being an issue? Can you please prompt the support team, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Eno

1 Like

I need a pair of lens as well for the Pimax 4K. Anybody from the Pimax staff listening in here??

I tried to use the Support from the banner on the website and I get this screen as seen below.

@anon74848233

@Sean.Huang @anon74848233

SUPEN-1879
I just created a support ticket for ordering new lenses. Can you please tell me what to do to order the Pimax 4K replacement lenses. Thank you

Hey, I just got a reply from Pimax on our lens replacement issue. Nothing to get excited about but now the ticket says…

“Your request status changed to WORK IN PROGRESSYesterday 21:16”

So at least a reply is better than nothing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

interesting that you got a reply yet my ticket that is 16 days old still does not have a reply! SUPEN-1770

1 Like

@anon84525399 @Pimax-Support @PimaxUSA

Still no progress or even a reply to this … Been nearly a month now!

Eno

1 Like

You should get some Gear VR Aspheric lenses, and then see if Pimax will give you a new distortion profile. From what I recall, the 4K had bad lenses.

give me a new distortion profile?? i cant even get them to give me a link to buy new lens… i dont have much hopes in that idea, but i do appreciate your input, i have considered this already, but in NZ gearvr is still pretty expensive unless you buy ones on trademe… (our auction site) and you dont know the condition of the lens so its a risk.

1 Like

Yeah, that is too much for them.

In all seriousness, You could also buy some new lenses from optolife. Just find out what the focal length is, etc.

http://www.optolife.com/aspheric_condenser_lenses.html

yep i get that… and then … Pimax gets me a NEW distortion profile :wink:

1 Like

You might not need a new profile.

really?? hmm… how to work out the focal length? any links you can provide i can look at? It might be worth a look into this further

measure screen to lens distance. When the image is in focus, that is the length.

http://ronja.twibright.com/faq/focal_length.php

1 Like