[Replied]Able to get a replacement set of Lens for my 4K please?

You didn’t got any reply still?

@Doman.Chen , @Enopho 's issue really need to be solved ASAP.

please send your message to sean.huang@pimaxvr.com
he will arrange replacement to you.

@Doman.Chen are you sure??

i posted here in the forums 1st… then i was asked to send it to Dallas… which i did… Dallas then asked me to raise a support ticket… which i did… now your asking me to send it to Sean?

Cant you just use the support ticket that i raised? I will add Sean into this reply ‘in case’ he needs to be involved too… all i need is a link to the 4k replacement lens… but note that reading this thread, im not the only one.

@Sean.Huang @anon84525399

Eno

sure,and what is your ticket number please

@Doman.Chen

its at the top of this thread… for your convenience i will quote it here:

ok,thanks,i will ask sean to reply to you asap.please wait patiently.

i always patient Doman :slight_smile: else i would of gone mad by now… :wink:

please check your ticket or email(if you have sent email) later.

Will do… I’m on train right now so should be home in a few hours.

Much appreciated

Eno

I would like a set of lenses for my Pimax 4K. I opened a ticket a couple weeks ago. SUPEN-1879. Can you make sure Sean gets this too. Thank you!

@Sean.Huang @Doman.Chen

Hi Doman,

i checked the email… nothing there… so i logged onto the support desk and the only thing on it was this:

Activity

• Your request status changed to WORK IN PROGRESS .

2019/02/18 21:12LATEST

So that was changed to Work in progress over a week ago and no other message? should i be seeing an email from someone or a further update in the Work Request?

Eno

i asked sean to reply to you asap.please check later.thanks

1 Like

I would like a set of lenses for my Pimax 4K. I opened a ticket a couple weeks ago. SUPEN-1879. Can you make sure Sean gets this too. Thank you!

@Sean.Huang @Doman.Chen

Sean will reply to you asap.please check later.

1 Like

Hi Doman,

its now been 2 months since me asking for a link to buy new 4k lens… and still no progress on even getting a link!

Are you able to prod the right people please to get this back on track… i did reply on my ticket asking for an update over a week ago but no reply from that either.

Thanks

Eno

Heres my progress, I got an email March 8th…

“Your request status changed to technical supporting

@Enopho @stixvr we know that,and will send you lens asap.cause we are busy for 5/8K,please wait patiently.

2 Likes

@stixvr @Enopho We are ready to ship you 4K lens,please check your SUPEN ticket,thanks.

1 Like

Hi, @enopho and @stixvr ,do you still need the lenses for your Pimax 4K?Please let me know and reply to your support ticket,thanks.

Yes I do… Sorry I am in USA with work, I will log on when I’m back at hotel tonight and have a look at the support ticket.

Eno