Replacement defective

but i am not from us. my headset went to uk wharehouse.

they need much much better comunication. . i always said that i wanted to wait until full pack and they sent anyway. now i have a headset with bleeding that i dont know if its normal, but if it is i think its not very good. much worse than distortions for me. i cant use it because i use glasses and im afraid to scratch the lenses. because i dont have controllers and bases i cant test if the headset had other problems. the worst pimax is ignoring me and dont answer my questions. im very frustraded…

2 Likes

Agreed there communication is stll quite unsatisfactory. Now @anon74848233 said the system should get responses within I think he advertised it as 24 hours.

Now PimaxUSA shouldn’t be put under the gun though for the issues with the UK/European situation as it’s not in his power to control. And we don’t know anything on the Status of the fellow was it Steven Bowman? That may or may not be going to head up the EuroEmpire division.

The only thing we know atm is that Support is a roll at the dice in quality of experience. Better communication would be a key good place to start. Hopefully the new Business management software will help to ensure folks like yourself are not slipping between the cracks. But agreed it does make it look & feel deliberate.

And while we say don’t judge a book by it’s cover. We will & do.

If it looks like a duck & quacks like a duck. It must be a duck.

1 Like

FYI once we get centers open in the UK and Europe I will officially run those regions as well.

2 Likes

Okay but in the meanwhile that’s not on your plate & folks shouldn’t pressure you til it is. Your doing a great job getting the NA office running and we should be thankful of your efforts on the current project.

So guess that answers the Bowman question.

1 Like

The plan is to duplicate the functionality of the US location in the other regions. Our first hires in EU are already in progress.

3 Likes