Production Update Discussions Jan 29/2019

Well he has his tracking no so you can send it to me :+1::blush:

1 Like

still no chance for me, but i am very glad for you cause now you can ā€œshut upā€ :joy::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

DPD says that they donā€™t have parcel yet, but they schedule delivery on monday, 21st .

3 Likes

My tracking no. has arrived too, so has that of a number of backers in the German area - must have been a Germany-focused batch tonight. Great, canā€˜t wait to finally see it happen!

5 Likes

Ahaha, hope you will get yours too asap.

If anything, god, i think im the only person around here overreacting and screaming of happiness for receiving his headset :laughing:

Also i still think im dreaming or something. Cant actually believe this day has finally come :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Shutt up now !!! :joy:

4 Likes

Noo, will do a review too when it arrives :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I pray to God that @allocenā€™s unit donā€™t have any problems.

22 Likes

Itā€™s great to see the regulars on this forum get closer to their headsets . I can feel your joy .
!!! Sorta kinda !!!

9 Likes

Me too :smile: :smile:

2 Likes

Man. Whereā€™s my tracking number. Backer 1381.

3 Likes

I think we will have to wait and see when spreadsheet gets updated i am afraid :slight_smile:
@anon74848233

3 Likes

Got a tracking number from DPD. :grinning:

8 Likes

5 backers from our VR forum received their tracking numbers :slight_smile: Thx Pimax !!!

3 Likes

You better check your email carefully. For instance if i wouldnt have entered on my macbook using its mail client i would have never seen the DPD email because it was in a category called offers in my email account.

1 Like

atm still no luck

3 Likes

Sorry to hear, more likely you are scheduled for this friday batch iā€™d guess, if not just hang up there few more hours, i think this batch that came on moneday was pretty huge and it takes a while to sort them out and generating tracking numbers for each and one of them.

2 Likes

yeah its ok i m fine, i know its coming :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It seems like backers from the UK didnā€™t receive any tracking numbers today.
Everyone saying they got a tracking number today seem to be from other countries in Europe.

:pray:Hopefully we get ours soon

5 Likes

I hope Pimax are not going to send the headsets to German and UK backers first irrelative of there backer number just for the fact that itā€™s easier to bulk groupā€¦

Would not be fair for all the rest of the backers for other smaller countriesā€¦