Production Update Discussions Jan 29/2019

I believe some of those who got their tracking no. todays had backer nos. which should have been served earlier already given the oberall state of deliveries. So you may see that this bulk delivery approach plays out well for some and not so well for others in said bulk. And from a practical point of view it makes sense (As long as this requires shipment to the same warehouse - of course if it is irrelevant if the package is destined for Slovakia instead of Germany and DPD will fetch the package from the UK warehouse in any case, then there is no real practical value in bundling these, I would think. And as you can see Allocen from Romania was in this batch too, so it may just again be a case of sheer probability, because of a higher no. of backers coming from the UK/Germany.
And of course so far the tracking information only says that DPD has received informatio, not the package itself. So there is a chance that Pimax just processed many tracking filesbut the related deliveries from Pimax to DPD may still spread out and take more time. I will start to cheer once DPD confirm they have my package in custody.

5 Likes

Actually you are wrong. They have received it on 4:13am in the morning and on 5am has been dispatched and its already on my way to me.

4 Likes

Since 4:24am, DPD expects to have a package. They just received the order from Pimax warehouse. No parcel given to DPD yet as tracking shows for me.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh wait, you’re right…god damn it :sob:. I was way too excited that havent read it right… But hey, who cares now anymore, at least i can track it and its on the way to me.

7 Likes

I wonder how they will do Australian backers as I’m sure there aren’t many of us. And we aren’t near anybody.

4 Likes

The first two to receive backer deliveries were Australians, if I am not mistaken.
Admittedly that was a special delivery but I would guess they would bundle Aussies & Kiwis.

3 Likes

I was hoping they will send all orders in our country in 1 batch (which sums to 2).

2 Likes

Damn, still no spreadsheet update and no tracking number for my 5k+ heading to NYC. 35xx. USA shipment logistics are a mess.

1 Like

I think there was a third romanian guy that pledged for Pimax aswell, not just the two of us.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just KARMA you don’t have your unit yet? You were one of the most vocal declaring Pimax as “liars and scammers” when some of their deadlines were missed and you called me a “sheep” when I said we need to have patience with Pimax to work out their technical issues. I find that entire episode now amusing. But I’m sure your Pimax will eventually arrive and you’ll be very happy as I (and thousands of others) have been with our Pimax… BAH!!!.. :laughing:

11 Likes

Hahaaa! Awesome! 202020

1 Like

I received my tracking number today! It will be delivered on Jan 23rd. Whoohoo!! Thanks to @anon74848233

7 Likes

Dpd? Mine doesnt say when it will be shipped

1 Like

Me too 2020characters

2 Likes

Never said they was scammers, and i know where my unit is.

Ask dpd chat bot about your delivery windows

1 Like

UPS in the states 202020

2 Likes

What backer number are you?

What‘s the point, DPD doesn‘t know when Pimax will eventually hand over the package.