Production Update Discussions Jan 29/2019

Let’s not forget that their original estimate for shipping was February 2018 lol. But all that said, I’m still optimistic with their January estimate.

1 Like

https://community.openmr.ai/t/production-progress-update-jan-15-2019/9927/31

4 Likes

Thank you for the update Dallas :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay 202020

2 Likes

So the total is 5869? Isn’t that all the backers? How many are left?

2 Likes

No problem 202020 :call_me_hand:t4::sunglasses:

Oh, I have just received a tracking number :slight_smile:

11 Likes

What batch were you in?

1 Like

Congratulation ! Glad to hear that .

6 Likes

Gave me hope to spam the refresh on my email. Sadly no luck yet…

3 Likes

Backer No. 3348 , I was just surprised when I looked at the phone and got a DPD mailing.

5 Likes

come.on…wheres mine? :sob:

Any luck of a tracking number for me? Backer 3234 :sob:

Damn it, I wish I was an early backer and got my headset already, so I could’ve send it to @allocen :zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Ok i checked the spreadsheet there 5788 backers. So are all backers complete beside the 1000 that still need to fill out survey? If it is that means the first batch of preorders will be out before February.

1 Like

3443 same but…
DPD UK for France. Hope there won’t be customs things with Brexit thing ‘deal no deal’.

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG I DONT BELIEVE IT. EMAIL FROM DPD WITH MY PIMAX. OMG someone give me some pills I’m screaming of happiness :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Suddenly my week became so much better :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Are you sure you are not dreaming :grinning::crazy_face::blush::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

When I saw the email…god all the feelings :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Also hope this unit is black dots free and with much more resistant plastic. Id hate to RMA it back the moment ill receive it… :frowning:

3 Likes

At first I thought I didn’t see well, LOL, but its real :heart_eyes: . God, I can’t contain my happiness, almost id take some free days from the office just to sit home and waiting for my Pimax :sweat_smile:

4 Likes