Production Update Discussions Jan 29/2019

Of the people who clicked the poll, yes.

3 Likes

So you think it is not as bad as it seems? i hope so

1 Like

A poll with 23 votesā€¦

2 Likes

oke lets just see what happens thenā€¦

1 Like

I really hope soā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

One more opinion about 5K+ vs 8K. So, stop the pandemia! :slight_smile:

https://community.openmr.ai/t/my-opinion-about-sde-both-8k-and-5k/11630?u=siberdt

6 Likes

Good find man! Exactly my impression with trying both headsets in Gouda. I have choosen 8k also

5 Likes

Dude, you are panicking way too hard and spreading false information. There were only 23 voters in your mentioned poll, so itā€™s not representative to make any statements. According to the backer tracker roughly 600 people got their HMDs and if only ~10 people complained here about hardware defects or build quality issues, then itā€™s not as bad you make it. You are throwing numbers like ā€œ30-40%ā€ in the roomā€¦yeah 30-40% of 23 people who actually voted :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t panick, false information? iā€™m just quoting a poll. I think you are offended because you choose the 5k+

1 Like

Just demographics. Not enough to get a complete picture.

Only 62 or 37 was made on the 18th with 2 production lines? What happened?

I believe that they already have about 1000 in storage and what is surrendering the means of quality control, I think I have also diverted the personnel quality controls and the time to leave or get to the automatic machine. recentralize the staff.

At least thatā€™s what I would do -

I thought they also said that some of the quality control issues were human error and some re-training was going to take placeā€¦ might account for some of the discrepancy

1 Like

On the second day of pre orders :slight_smile: (if you are counting the first day when it pretty much didnā€™t work for most people) - I would for sure be in the first batch of pre orders sent. Not that it ultimately matters a lot when I get it if it arrives before I can get basestations & controllers lol

Just received a tracking number from DPD, UK. Iā€™m not expecting anything else coming that way so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s my 8k loaner. Iā€™m backer 1201

3 Likes

Cool Iā€™m backer 1298 and in UK, hopefully Iā€™ll get tracking soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for your post it makes me feel more confident about my choice of the 8k I think after reading your post I will stick with the 8k.
Graham.P

3 Likes

I am from Spain, I have an 8k and a 5k + I am backer108X and I do not have a tracking number, but it is possible that from the United Kingdom orders are starting to come out for everyone.

I hope to have the tracking number soon: D.

2 Likes

Well, to be clear it is just my app that picked up on a shipment with my phone number attached, also it was just one of those ā€œweā€™ve received information on a shipment with this id from the sender, weā€™ve not received the shipment from the sender yetā€ So potentially it could be initiated from China and still waiting for the slow boat to Europe before the next step on the tracking happens. Or it could just be an error. Guess weā€™ll see.

1 Like

https://community.openmr.ai/t/production-progress-update-dec-21-2018/9927/24

4 Likes