Production Update Discussions Jan 29/2019

Dallas. I see you are ramping up production quite nicely but are you aware of all the quality issues being discussed on the forum? Soon you will have almost 7000 headsets in backers hands. Is your support team ready for that? Right now your only dealing with a few hundred backers

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Production Progress Update Dec 21/2018:

@anon74848233,
I am number 2983 and chose 8K. At the moment, more than 3000 headsets have been produced. Why is 8K not in production so far? My headset should have already been made on December 21, judging by the number. When you make my 8K, Thanks!

It seems to me that 8K chose such a small percentage that it would be possible to do everything in 1 day and send 8K to everyoneā€¦:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, what big production numbers. How did they do that?

2 Likes

I have looked into the production update tread
I counted all 8k headsets so far, 470 produced and they stopped producing on december 7th
https://community.openmr.ai/t/production-progress-update-dec-21-2018/9927

3 Likes

Or maybe our 8K are already ready then? :roll_eyes:
@anon74848233 Why is 8K not producing more at all?

2 Likes

Yes maybe :thinking: @anon74848233 do you have the total percentages of backers who choose the 5k+ and 8k?

2 Likes

@anon74848233, it would be nice to have an explanation on why no 8K is being produced.

I too choose the 8K and Iā€™m curious to know why? Are they already produced? Is there an issue with the 8K we are not aware of?

Clarification needed pleaseā€¦

3 Likes

i like to know this too because i am also waiting on the 8K @anon74848233

2 Likes

There over 1700 sitting in the warehouse. Your 8k is most likely part of that.

They shipped nearly 400 units in the last 4 days, seems like production issues are solved and shipping catching up.

2 Likes

So, another question: Are there any issues with 8Ks due to poor QA, which we observed at the start of production?

the only thing i came across was the headphone jack, maybe there is more i donā€™t know

2 Likes

we asked a few times past weeks but @anon74848233 keeps dead silent about it.

1 Like

Merci for the Update @anon74848233 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m backer 1298 from UK
No tracking number yet

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about the production plan they are under arrangement.The 5K Plus and 8K productivity is arranged by orders.

5 Likes

Oke thank you for the update Dallas, we donā€™t have to worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

But you have already produced more than 3000 headsets, when my backer-number is lower: 29XX, while you did not produce 8K in the last few days, although you should have already.
Do you have stocks in the warehouse of ready-made 8K, which is enough for a number of up to 3000 backers, and they just lie in the warehouse and gather dust?
Otherwise, you are already missing my order number for productionā€¦ :roll_eyes:

mine is 19xx and same question @anon74848233 8k please

He just answered you guysā€¦
Arranged by orders.
It means yes they are in stock or will be produced when needed.
Also in near future donā€™t worry for tracking number as you would only get it when warehouse in your country will be ready to deliver it to you.
Iā€™m 23xx and I expect mine to be shipped by end of the month and here in London before end of January.

3 Likes