Pre orders shipping

Well it makes a difference when you constantly exchange with someone and refute their point in the forum with something you think you read and fail to source your reasoning and then are to apathetic to back up your contention.
Reread our entire exchange then ask yourself why you bothered, if it doesn.t make any difference to you. Refrain from directing comments to me, if this is your idea of balanced conversation.

Im confused here what? There another thread where i posted it. Not gonna go out of my way to look for it. If you dont believe fine but dont scratch your head if a preorderer get his 5k around February.

1 Like

Then stop using it as a counterpoint to the "official"data sheet. The spreadsheet is the last official update from Dallas. You offer nothing beyond that but seem to want to debate, until what? I agree you might have read something more recent that proves what you think you know . lmao

If they said all 5k backers are fufilled why would i care about the spreadsheet? If it bothers you that much go contact dallas and ask if that was an error on his part. Accusing me of lieng will just fuel this discussion more.

It doesnā€™t bother me at all. You were the one checking email everyday. if you want to believe your PO gets out of China before Monday have at it. I read most everything in the forum and have seen nothing to confirm 5Ks have left China Iā€™ll go with the last know sheet which is from Dallas.

1 Like

I never said you were lying. I said I canā€™t comment on a post you havenā€™t referenced.

1 Like

Lol Iā€™m not taking sides but wandered if the below thread from 13 days ago is possibly the one you were thinking of?
https://community.openmr.ai/t/the-next-shipment-for-pimax/13469
In it Matthew states

1 Like

Dont believe them if you backed them youd understand,they just twll you what you want to hear

5 Likes

Iā€™m still here wondering when the hell I expect my backed 5k+ (paid for over a year ago, mind you).

I would take anything they say with a grain of salt, regarding shipping.