Pre orders shipping

Lol yeah i was told mine shipped 2 weeks ago many backers were told theres arrived at local warehouse a month ago,dont believe everything you read.it may well be built this week and sent next week but still takes around 3 weeks after sent.if its not sent by the 5th they shut down for 2 weeks so will then be mid march

1 Like

its useless asking really, you will get a bunch of vague “yes all ship is complete, please be patient”

this means nothing, prepare to wait until about april and then maybe june. honest, they now in SH now they in oversea warehouse. oops now they have vanished.

if you have already paid then get a refund and wait until pimax have mastered excel as compiling a useful spreadsheet for them seems to be about as easy as telling the truth.

@anon74848233
Countdown timer for advance order is finish.
Can we get updates for pre order shipping now.
Can you do like tracking same way we have for backers with backer numbers, can the same be done for pre order numbers?

2 Likes

100% sure there will be a “pre-orders getting their headsets - where is my Pimax!!!? (backer #xxxx)” post.
Edit. rephrased

4 Likes

I hope not but i wouldnt be surprised if it did.

Hi, I am P11XX and have not heard anything from Pimax yet. Hopefully my 5k+ will make it’s way to France soon.

crossing fingers… :thinking:

2 Likes

If pre-orders get delivered while my 5k+ is still sat in the black hole warehouse that is UK, Pimax can fuck right off (pardon my French). I’m not even an 8k backer whose headsets haven’t even shipped yet.

We’ve gambled large sums of money to help them fund this project and this happening would be the biggest kick in the teeth possible imho.

So much for ‘early bird’ :slight_smile:

Glad you pre-order peeps are close to getting HMD’s - just wish I was one of you guys to be honest. At the moment being a backer doesn’t mean anything to me.

4 Likes

Except that we paid almost twice what you paid

3 Likes

Yeah 15 months later

1 Like

You wouldnt get it at all if it wasnt for us backers

6 Likes

Didn’t Pimax state that KS backed orders would be fulfilled before shipping pre-order/retail units? I may be wrong but I’ll be disappointed if this isn’t the case. I hope I get some good news soon (UK backer). :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Theres lots of uk backers still waiting and EU,makes you wonder if their really is enough units on the way to complete ks

4 Likes

I gambled $529 15 months ago, and I can now buy a 5k+ for $699 with credit card protection.

7 Likes

Yes they did when preorders opened up to calm us down.

1 Like

Welcome to the community gentlemen, fresh blood is sorely needed.

1 Like

No emails or nothing from pimax. So whats going on the first batch should be in the prepared shipment stages by now.

Can we get some information @PimaxUSA @anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu

1 Like

Oh great, now PO’s are getting po’d. This should really make this forum pleasant to read through.
I have seen no evidence (yet) that Pre Orders are getting their units before KS. Not saying it won’t happen for a small few, but I see no reason to start down that road before it is a fact. Of course if the wait is bothering the POs, feel free to get an ulcer. Many Kickstarters have been growing theirs for some time now. Welcome to the “State of the Union” boys and girls.

If you PO’s haven’t been following along, the Hong Kong warehouse is likely loaded with KS orders awaiting shipment and it’s a good bet some will not make it out before Chinese New Years starts next week. If you think you are going to see yours before March/April you are kidding yourselves. If you ordered the 8K try April/May.

1 Like

They might not get them before backers but maybe the 5Kers are not far behind.

We’ll see what other requriements are. Or what it means at all.

I suspect it means replacing defective KS units for one thing which may be why they have 5K+ marked as sold out in the store. I do find it interesting that the 8K isn’t also marked sold out as they are playing catch-up there.