Pre orders shipping

I am also a very early P12xx preorder and I do exactly the same :slight_smile:

Boys, you have much to learn about Pimax. :man_teacher:

8 Likes

If they took your money, you’re golden as far as being a confirmed customer. If you are expecting a tracking number any day now, you can forget it. Their are thousands KS without tracking. Many that have numbers, got them after delivery was made.

1 Like

Yeh they took it on day 1 :rofl:. Yeh you do make a good point but at least tell me it shipped or something.

Except by fluke, you are not going to see notice of your Pimax being shipped before all the 5K+ backer units are out of China and we don’t know if that is going to happen.
Tomorrow is going to be interesting in that regard as I expect that likely hood will be very much clearer for backers.
Even if say, all backer 5Ks ship before next week, it won’t guarantee the “first batch” of POs will get out, Even in an ideal situation where you make it out before Mon, there is no guarantee you will receive prompt shipping information. On the contrary since you are so close to the backlog of KS units.
Watch what happens between now and Monday for a better bead on it. It is going to be quite interesting. Especially later today (Fri) in China.

Actually all the 5k shipped already for all backers. Dallas and pimaxus confirmed this

Not according to( Dallas’s) last update:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vXyWcP9c7yUf1zmFw8wbAz0AsgPeUNHst1Y0FF4bAAY/edit#gid=1346103203

There are a lot of holes to fill under shipped. Hopefully an update today. I asked Kevin (Pimax US) this very question a few hours ago and he said he would check today and and get back to me. Have you newer info than the sheet?

Yes i saw one of his replies stating all 5k backers has shipped.

I can’t comment on what you read unless you link to it. I only refer to the latest know update which I link.

Would look for it but it doesn’t really make any difference. I know for fact that preorderers are gonna go through the same thing. Dont know why i even believe them.

1 Like

Customer experience does not start with customers receiving their product. Pimax, you can do this.

Well it makes a difference when you constantly exchange with someone and refute their point in the forum with something you think you read and fail to source your reasoning and then are to apathetic to back up your contention.
Reread our entire exchange then ask yourself why you bothered, if it doesn.t make any difference to you. Refrain from directing comments to me, if this is your idea of balanced conversation.

Im confused here what? There another thread where i posted it. Not gonna go out of my way to look for it. If you dont believe fine but dont scratch your head if a preorderer get his 5k around February.

1 Like

Then stop using it as a counterpoint to the "official"data sheet. The spreadsheet is the last official update from Dallas. You offer nothing beyond that but seem to want to debate, until what? I agree you might have read something more recent that proves what you think you know . lmao

If they said all 5k backers are fufilled why would i care about the spreadsheet? If it bothers you that much go contact dallas and ask if that was an error on his part. Accusing me of lieng will just fuel this discussion more.

It doesn’t bother me at all. You were the one checking email everyday. if you want to believe your PO gets out of China before Monday have at it. I read most everything in the forum and have seen nothing to confirm 5Ks have left China I’ll go with the last know sheet which is from Dallas.

1 Like

I never said you were lying. I said I can’t comment on a post you haven’t referenced.

1 Like

Lol I’m not taking sides but wandered if the below thread from 13 days ago is possibly the one you were thinking of?
https://community.openmr.ai/t/the-next-shipment-for-pimax/13469
In it Matthew states

1 Like

Dont believe them if you backed them youd understand,they just twll you what you want to hear

5 Likes

I’m still here wondering when the hell I expect my backed 5k+ (paid for over a year ago, mind you).

I would take anything they say with a grain of salt, regarding shipping.