Pre orders shipping

I gambled $529 15 months ago, and I can now buy a 5k+ for $699 with credit card protection.

7 Likes

Yes they did when preorders opened up to calm us down.

1 Like

Welcome to the community gentlemen, fresh blood is sorely needed.

1 Like

No emails or nothing from pimax. So whats going on the first batch should be in the prepared shipment stages by now.

Can we get some information @PimaxUSA @anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu

1 Like

Oh great, now PO’s are getting po’d. This should really make this forum pleasant to read through.
I have seen no evidence (yet) that Pre Orders are getting their units before KS. Not saying it won’t happen for a small few, but I see no reason to start down that road before it is a fact. Of course if the wait is bothering the POs, feel free to get an ulcer. Many Kickstarters have been growing theirs for some time now. Welcome to the “State of the Union” boys and girls.

If you PO’s haven’t been following along, the Hong Kong warehouse is likely loaded with KS orders awaiting shipment and it’s a good bet some will not make it out before Chinese New Years starts next week. If you think you are going to see yours before March/April you are kidding yourselves. If you ordered the 8K try April/May.

1 Like

They might not get them before backers but maybe the 5Kers are not far behind.

We’ll see what other requriements are. Or what it means at all.

I suspect it means replacing defective KS units for one thing which may be why they have 5K+ marked as sold out in the store. I do find it interesting that the 8K isn’t also marked sold out as they are playing catch-up there.

Sold out is for pimax 4K not for 5K+ :wink:

What is that big green flag beside the 5K+?

Could be, but they also stated that they wanted to produce about 8000 units until now. Which is much more than for the KS. Only 3450 reserved for backers at the moment.

Try to order you will see this green flag is for 4K

1 Like

Fair enough. As I have the page zoomed in the flag appeared closer to the 5K+. Only took it as being meant for the 5K+ based on how the graphic artist placed it on the page. Your explanation accepted.

1 Like

Request preorder spreadsheet with preorder number and items that are shipped. Please don’t expect orders to ship by order number. Just provide status of the orders.

Pimax to provide a preorder spreadsheet. Spreadsheet is ordered by preorder number. Each order number must contain items order and the status of the item. Example :

Preorder #: p122222
5kplus: not ordered
8k: unfullfilled
5kbe: assembly
Region: USA

Preorder#: p123457
5kplus:UK tracking#1234768976
8k: delivered
5kbe: not ordered
Region: UK

Shipping should not be in the order by preorder number… that would be a logistic nighmare, but we need status like above in a spreadsheet table format…order number column, 5k clumn…etc…

I am thinking given the feedback the KS backers have offered with regard to spreadsheet updates, they will likely forgo that in the POs

Yea… i really don’t care much about preorder spreadsheet…but it will helpful for the ceo to get the big picture.

I’m on the late preorder:(

Im in the first batch. So im constantly checking my account and emails.

1 Like

I am also a very early P12xx preorder and I do exactly the same :slight_smile:

Boys, you have much to learn about Pimax. :man_teacher:

8 Likes

If they took your money, you’re golden as far as being a confirmed customer. If you are expecting a tracking number any day now, you can forget it. Their are thousands KS without tracking. Many that have numbers, got them after delivery was made.

1 Like

Yeh they took it on day 1 :rofl:. Yeh you do make a good point but at least tell me it shipped or something.