Possibly an Easy Question to Answer (New PE Tester)

OMG it Works :scream:
I just want again to thank you and @SweViver so much for your hard work! I guess you two spend so many hours on troubleshooting the last days for this update. And i should probably also thank @Smiley for volunteering! :heart:

I’m so happy right now, i could hug the whole world… :hugs:

2 Likes

We are delighted to hear that everything is working for you with the new Beta build, as well as your compliments.

If/When the original poster ( @Smiley ) wishes to close this topic as resolved, please feel free to do so.

Thank you all again for testing and providing us with constructive feedback!
Cheers!

2 Likes

I definitely want to thank @arminelec and @SweViver for troubleshooting with me and figuring out what was happening. Everything is working as expected and I am thoroughly enjoying this new experience. They have definitely renewed my faith in purchasing this headset.

1 Like

I’ve turned all my microsoft security settings off and It still won’t let me open the file

Make sure you right-click on the file, go to properties, and click on “Unblock” at the bottom.

Soon we will try to obtain a Microsoft trusted-installer certification for our PE installer (just like Pimax did with PiTool installer). Until thats done, the warning popup upon starting the installer will be there, and you have to manually allow Windows to ignore the warning and let it run.

1 Like

Hello Martin oh, well yeah that’s usually what you can do with that but mine’s not letting me check that little box off to do it manually it just won’t straight up let me open it

2 Likes

If you click on More info, cant you start the installer this way?

1 Like

yeah that’s what I mean I’m not getting the Run anyway window

Try to click on start and type in “Potentially Unwanted Applications” and hit enter. A Window should open where you want to disable the third entry. I don’t know how it’s named in english, but it should be something like “block unwanted apps”. After that the Run anyway button should appear in the window sweviver posted above. Just to be safe you should probably enable this setting again.

If it doesn’t work you could try to also disable the first entry (probably called “check apps and files”).

Thanks I’ll give that a try when I get a chance