Plan F shipping update please

Please any updates on my plan F lighthouse and index controllers shipping to the USA. Thanks!

@PimaxQuorra

3 Likes

Hello Loribee,

Plan F (Lighthouse and Index Controllers) are on the way to Amazon warehouse. So will be deliver to customer by this week. We did delivered first batch of Plan F order to our backers in US! Please wait for your units to come and immerse yourself into the VR gaming!

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

5 Likes

Thanks @PimaxQuorra. I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

does this mean that Europe will start shipping next week? then australia ish ?

1 Like

Hello Oblibion,

Now will be doing on US. After that, European country will be cover and other countries.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

will it speed up eg from Europe to south Korea will be faster then us to Europe?

Hello Obllibion,

Our logistic team will provide the best way to deliver the products to our customers whom are staying at Aus/Asia.

2 Likes

that sounds promising, still aiming for early Feb?

Hello Oblibion,

We are aiming for February, as Chinese New Year is around that, we hope can deliver after the holiday,but will depends on the carriers.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

whats the carriers for australia do you know?

1 Like

Hello Oblibion,

We are assigning UPS/Fedex for Australia.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Is this implying that ALL US orders will be delivered this week?

I received my Plan F upgrade yesterday, though one of the base stations seems to be malfunctioning. At first it worked intermittently but for the last session it did not detect at all. I already submitted a support ticket, but does anybody have any other suggestions? Running PiTool V1.0.1.197

I’ve tried swapping the station positions but it’s consistently the same one.

You are not alone (https://community.openmr.ai/t/unable-to-get-both-2-0-base-stations-to-track-together/24887), check the thread for the suggestion.

3 Likes

Hello MrScopi,

Most of the order will be deliver, but will depends on the logistic team. We are aiming to deliver 70% of the order by week 3 2020.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

I guess I’ll have to hope I’m in the 70%. What’s the goal for 100%? @PimaxQuorra

1 Like

Hello MrScopi,

We try to make it happen before Chinese New Year (China’s long holiday).

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Thank you! Hopefully you’ll all enjoy your break!

2 Likes

Does this mean all of plan F? Or just the U.S

Hello Vintorez,

Please kindly provide us the ticket number, we will forward to our CS team and take immediate action on it.
Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like