PiTool 2020.3.24 - HLA ready

I think Alyx is the only game that doesn’t need optimization, i’ve started playing with my 5k+ at 0.75, pp on and no smart smoothing nor ffr.
in game i didn’t even go into graphic option, i set it to high.
It advises me on every lauch that my options are too high, but the truth is that i’ve never missed a frame, no stutters, anything, almost perfect with gorgeous visuals, i can’t even think how it could be better than this.

rtx2080 with drivers 249

4 Likes

I get stutters here and there.

This version (2020.3.24) gives a notification that there is a “new” version. But it then it proceeds to install version .258 that is technically the pervious version. Anyone with this problem? Probably related to the change in versioning numbering.

2 Likes

Yeah 2020.3.24 for some reason they used date released instead of proper version number.

This version above is simply 258 with some HL:Alyx options. Hopefully they release a new proper version soon. Especially since the current special seperate 5k+ firmwares are Alphas and quite old. @Alex.liu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.