Pimax VISION 8K Plus vs. 5k+ - What differences?

Why do you want to sabotage it yourselves?

2 Likes

Really, why do you want to sabotage it yourselves?
Donā€™t do it like that, itā€™s a very ugly solution in every way.

2 Likes

If you were going to make this decision, why not integrate eyetracking into your flagship and solve the problem?

I do not get itā€¦

2 Likes

Apparently Pimax will sell eye tracker integrated 8KX while original backers and upgrade plan owners wear the silly 8KXs just as 7invensun representative said at CES.

Maybe it would be best to get that info from Pimax instead of a partner? :upside_down_face:

If thereā€™s a version of the 8KX coming with integrated eye-tracking (ā€œsoonā€) Iā€™m sure a lot of us pre-order customers (and ā€œupgrade backersā€) would like to cancel/change/postpone our orders.

3 Likes

Okayā€¦ Then I will bet a buck that Pimax will launch the 8KX with eye tracker in 6 months after the original 8KX released. :smile:

2 Likes

If everybody thinks the next upgrade is right around the corner and itā€™s not modular, nobody will buy the current models, everā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

Vive pro came out with vive pro eye about a year or so after. Doesnt mean people will buy it though.

2 Likes

No no no, were should you then add the fans??? Cant I use eye-tracking then? if its only 1 USB connection it will be used by the fan.

2 Likes

Will the hand tracking modules have pass-through by the time its available to consumers? Or will there be a hand tracking module for everything and then another one made for the 8kX?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.