Pimax users: add games to this compatibility list

Unsure who made it but it looks like a nicely organized place to add games so people know whether they will have to take the performance hit of parallel projections and what have you.
Cheers!

16 Likes

Can you add this to the 5k 8k directory please.

I tried ultrawings (occulus) in observation we can read: “not working, bad tracking issues”
this one works perfectly for me, no problem at all

2 Likes

You might want to add Moss, PP needed, Small FoV (recommended), Med graphic settings.
And Subnautica here

2 Likes

woah that was me! I can’t get it to work I tried everything. the tracking is totally off for me.
would love to try ultrawings on the pimax :star_struck:

do you start ultrawings in mygames in pitool or in steam? I use SteamVR beta and can not start games in pitool.

urbanchina you can edit the file yourself, just add your games, no need to save etc.

1 Like

I launch it directly with revive and works perfectly, I just made a little batch file to have a shortcut on my desktop.

1 Like

Oh hey, this was actually created by me - refining u/Chumpion__'s attempt, building on the idea of u/ImmersiveGamer83!

Nice to see it taking off.

7 Likes

I’d leave a comment in the remarks section and edit it to say it works.

1 Like

Anyone can edit this.

1 Like

Immersive gamer is a good dude. Talented as well.

1 Like

push, we need this to be populated, come on guys!

1 Like

No one’s tried Fallout 4 VR yet? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Only briefly but I forgot whether I used parallel projections or not. I’d need to go back and be a little more thorough.

2 Likes

https://community.openmr.ai/t/elite-dangerous-setup-guide-lets-make-it-dark-again/13334

@Heliosurge These topics could use a pins I think.

2 Likes

Bump bump bump bump…

Can someone please try and report the compatibility of “Euro Truck Simulator 2” please? or “American Truck Simulator”

I tried to run Euro Truck Simulator 2 following the guide here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=941488807

But the program freezes when I try to open it. I’m a bit of a noob, so perhaps some setting is wrong. Noticed that @elin77 says he ran ETS2 with good results:

Perhaps someone who made it work can tell us how to do it?

2 Likes

sikjar have you got your set yet ? if you have you need to get titled

Yes, I received my 5k plus this week

2 Likes

you should ask @Heliosurge to upgrade your avatar ,congrats on receiving you headset

1 Like