Pimax latest update making the minor press

If you are really worry about contamination on the headset, do a disinfectant clean.

You claim to be shipping 60 units per day, yet have no specific dates for pre-order customers, so I and many others are left in the dark wondering when our pre-order will ship. Could be a week, a month, 2 months, who knows.

When will those who pre-ordered in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, and August, respectively, expect to receive their headset?

60 units per day but only 2 or 3 new 8KX reviews on the forum.

@PimaxUSA

1 Like

Is there any ETA for completion of all backer 8KX upgrader shipments?

I haven’t received any shipment notification, I don’t know when I should be worried.

2 Likes

I’m SO 47xx and have no notification of any kind.

he made a bold claim answering this here

1 Like

Fetching popcorn and beer, waiting in anticipation for my tracking number then… That claim was made 2 days ago :smiley:

6 Likes

That bold claim doesn’t even mention pre-orders.

In Pimax language “within days” means, like 60 days or so :rofl:

1 Like

u are exhausting… …

3 Likes

Who is? Me? …202020

He also claim that Pimax is shipping hmd with 2 face pads but so far no one confirmed that.

4 Likes

I’m tired of no one holding Pimax accountable! I may be “exhausting” but for good reason. Now PimaxUSA chose to ignore the question and like dstar’s post instead.

Pimax will never change if we don’t challenge them.

1 Like

heres some more

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.