Pimax latest update making the minor press

This million brave free people dont have your “mask” problem guys

2 Likes

China knows how to handle this virus…so far it was proven to be pretty effective, and yes, if YOUR government tells you that China is lying about the numbers…who’s to say that you not hearing just another lie

1 Like

Thanks for addressing our concerns. Seriously, thank you.

Thank you again DrWilken. This is some really useful information. :thinking:

1 Like

No? They obviously have a greater problem.

1 Like

I am just glad to see more than a few 8kX units getting tested and put into boxes for shipping. This tech needs to get out there.

1 Like

Well he is a doctor after all.

2 Likes

Speaking of being put into boxes, some upgraders have already gotten tracking numbers according to @PimaxUSA
here

and this guys proof here

im sure my order which was placed oct 31 , 2019 should be close to shipping.

1 Like

Thanks. I wasn’t implying that 8kX units hadn’t already been shipping in quantity (I know they have been). Just meant the photo was a nice thing to see.

1 Like

We’re shipping over 60 per day now so the ramp happened and moving along quite nice at this point.

8 Likes

I wish they had started the QC before they shipped out 8KX headsets with cables that have pixel snow issues, it’s the sort of issue that is immediately obvious once you’ve worn the headset for a few seconds after powering it on.

1 Like

Have you tried wrapping some aluminum foil around the cable and then grounding it? maybe a motor or another cable is scattering.

That may be a good suggestion, but that’s bound to look awfully strange with foil all over the place. Might as well wrap the whole thing while he’s at it, maybe smooth it out with a flat edge to make it look like he’s gotten a metallic edition.

2 Likes

it is enough to check whether it is the cable or something else.

Metallic edition :joy:

3 Likes

tell me I’m included in that please

Order # [SO4917]

(PM me if you like I’ll keep it between us)

Yep. …20

Just ask @Miracle to check Your order status… :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

yeah i did yesterday and it wasn’t good :frowning:

I was looking to see if the 300 units shipping this week would include me.

I mean by all accounts it should , there’s no way someone who ordered on pimax day 2 oct 31 should not be within the first 400 units

as far as i can find the number is actually about 18000

1 Like

Yes - this is pure example how mainstream medias are manipulating facts. There was at least 1M folks. Some independent medias says that there was even 3x more, many nations not only Germans. And there was also many ppl from my town . Its funny cos in polish mainstream media showing only LGBT protests and zero infos about xx time biggest protest in Berlin.