Pimax Frontier October 25th, 10am PDT

Michelle Yeoh?

1 Like

This would be trekky for sure

1 Like

Why though? I mean…I don’t really care about the opinion of an actress I want to know the opinions of people in the VR space. This seems like fluff to me…

1 Like

She is actually an engineer and actress with a lot of insights that I thought were very interesting. How much of it actually makes it into this I don’t know because important to keep it moving. We also show people in the VR space as well but because we wanted to limit the time to ~1hr we don’t show a lot from each person.

A lot of media personalities have some great ideas on how VR and entertainment can compliment each other in beneficial ways. Maybe we’ll explore that more in another more focused video down the line.

2 Likes

Teri Hatcher then perhaps. The list gets short :slight_smile:

Ball dropped. 4 hour delay at the last minute.

3 Likes

All I can do is laugh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it’s so typical. Every. Single.Time. With love from your favourite janky, eccentric uncle of a VR company.

Good job the Federation is limiting them or god knows how fast they’d go. Don’t burn the engine out guys.

8 Likes

@PimaxUSA @SweViver New company name: “Pi-maybe”

Q has them stopped on the way to farpoint station, or the Doctor misplaced his mobile emitter.

LMAO just kidding guys, much love, hope you get it up and running soon. Its all good though take your time, now I can have my morning Coffee without missing anything.

1 Like

Hehe and Pimax AGAIN managed to make a fool out of themselves … 4 hours delay, hahaha wtf

1 Like

Captain we’ve got no power the warp core is offline!!

1 Like

No problem. In the meantime i check the crytospace…
" Go, go, go! To the moon, to the moo oohhh shi "

If you already have a reputation for being slightly unreliable, being late to a big public relations event you organised will not help - 10am Pimax time… DOH :blush:

3 Likes

Hey guys. they just stick to traditions.

3 Likes

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

They forced TheMysticle to kill time by livestreaming himself playing Minecraft lol.

Looks like theres already some leaks, Reality 12K Qled.

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m assuming an LCD with 6k lines of resolution per eye? If it is Qled, a dual cell screen would be nuts.

1 Like

Going Live in 7 minutes. So bad but not 4hrs bad, about 90 minutes.

8 Likes

Apparently there are 4 screens, two XR2 chipsets, wider FOV than current, lighter and smaller headset, foveated rendering, wireless.

1 Like

good luck sir with the stream

3 Likes