Pimax Day Official Thread

I don’t want to be all negative but I just feel this is completely true and am subconsiously just protecting my sanity by not getting my hopes up and find out the surprise was actually butt rape yet again.

10 Likes

@Pimel After all this time reading your posts i have to say it now but your username always makes me laugh. Thanks for that.:joy::wink:

Edit: Basestations and Controllers for backers is all i care about at the moment hope to hear very good news today. And then the promised accessories and what happened to the 100$ voucher. Am i asking for to much?

7 Likes

:slight_smile: missing a letter though

4 Likes

Thanks, Yes it really stands out

2 Likes

I see lot of green now. It’s that mean that comming HW is for greenhorns ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah actually i am sorry that i brought that up but it’s always a brain f*** up

literally :laughing: okay enough of this now today is Pi Day :wink:

1 Like

OK we’re here! No longer Pi in the Sky being led by the Pied Piper

And thanks for switching the site to match my avatar :grin:

2 Likes

Yes. All the accessories.

2 Likes

Big day incoming… Might need whiskey in my coffee at 6 am :joy:

4 Likes

There is no big day, don’t expect anything big anyway, this is Pimax again we’re talking about…

3 Likes

allocen buddy where ya been? How did you know it was Pimax day? :rofl:

4 Likes

Watching from the shadows, kinda sick of this Pimax drama…

4 Likes

Haha fair enough. Hopefully we get some breakthroughs

2 Likes

Just making sure Pimax knows that we do remember all of the accessories :joy:

4 Likes
  • As a pre-order customer who ordered the hand tracking module when can I expect to receive it?
  • As a pre-order customer when can I expect the rigid headstrap? (We were promised that as a gift/bonus for pre-ordering a long time ago too)

I’ve totally forgotten what was promised at this stage. If I don’t have to pay for the rigid strap that’s great news hehe!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t count on it.

2 Likes

Don’t pass out just before we go live! Sip it slowly!

2 Likes

@PimaxUSA @SweViver

You certainly have my attention. Unfortunately, at that particular point in time I will be at a dinner, so my question to you is: will there be a recording which will be posted on e.g. Youtube for those who can’t make it ? As an 8KX backer with some add-ons like bs, controllers & handtracking module, I would like to take the time to view the Pimax presentation rather than jump into the summary somehwere in the forum - after all, I have been waiting for this announcement for many months :smiley:

So please kindly post the link to such recording and fix it at the top of this thread.

2 Likes

It’s on Youtube, so yes. You’ll be able to go back and watch the stream.

4 Likes

Isn’t the new DAS already shown here in the OP?

2 Likes