[NextGenVR] Facebook Connect Summarized in Under 3 Minutes! - VR Metaverse and Project Cambria Headset

I work for construction company in New Jersey and drive all over each day.I really cant.even explain what I see with people on there phones while driving . Its truly crazy!

1 Like

People driving over 60 mph just looking down at there phones. Its insanity

1 Like

A friend working for the brick also saw similar things with ppl driving while changing cloths on the 401(100 to 120km/hr). Shaving and all sorts of definite no nos. Where self driving cars may indeed be a boon.

1 Like

I go back to facebook …Instagram…etc . When people driving just cant help them self’s from looking at who liked or responded to their post

1 Like

It’s like a drug
…they have to know right now…on highway or on the couch at home

2 Likes

TV was the baby sitter when I was a kid. This didn’t mean we wouldn’t go outside to play with friends. Then there were only 3 channels :grinning: Even now i am watching football while engaging here, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t spend 2 hours out with the dog, 2 more detailing my car, 1 vacuuming the house and another couple on my drums.

Today kids can watch tv on their smart phones while walking into on coming traffic. It is on us to use these advances with some degree on consideration.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.