New member of Pimax

Hello everyone, This is Yuki from Pimax Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd in China, I am a new member of the company who is in charge of Australia and some other continents such as South-east Aisa, Middle East etc.
I have been to Australia twice in Melbourne and Sydney. Sydney offers me the best views and best friends. I did business and play games there, and thus I gained friendship which last in my whole life( though I am still young haha). Now, I made more friends through joining Pimax, and I hope will meet you guys one day in your country. Moreover, I have been to Bangkok and Pattaya in Thailand. It has the best massage in the world I think. I love the thai movie called " The little thing called first love", crying heavily while seeing.
I personally suppose VR industry has a promising prospect so I involved myself in this company without hesitation. I would like to bring the best VR HMD to our users in the whole world. I have tried Vive and Oculus whose FOV and quallity really depressed me. We are still working on the technical support and after-sale service wish you can understand the difficulties we are facing. If there are someone have the tendency to cooperate with us of you know someone have please contact me, I would like to promote win-win scenario. Or, if you have some suggestions just contact me.

22 Likes

Welcome to the show Yuki!

What is your role, sounds like HR ? :grinning:

1 Like

haha nope, sales manager.Why HR?

1 Like

@yuki, welcome to the malcontent community. :nerd_face:
Good luck and a lot of patience. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome Yuki! Very nice to meet another member of the team! :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

2 Likes

I would like to have a date with you :blush:

You made a typo there ;-).

But seriously, the 2nd sentence from the end (“If there are someone …”) is very chaotic and confusing!

Other then that, welcome and best luck.

1 Like

Brain still assimulating coffee. Was that Yuki or I? :coffee::dizzy_face::+1:

1 Like

I am Thai and I like massage too.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that Pimax was turning into a Meetic :laughing:

1 Like

Hubba, Hubba …

Okay folks let’s please keep things respectable. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Yuki :slight_smile: welcome.

3 Likes

Thank you Marcin, haha

1 Like

Thank you very much.:star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wow, really?amazing!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wow, you are a Obsessive-compulsive disorder in Chinese language. :wink: Do not too demanding for a non-native speaker right? anyway, got it, thank you!

5 Likes

As you wish, dear :smile: But I think it’s you haha.

2 Likes

haha, common interest, hope I will go there next time.

2 Likes

haha isn’t it interesting? :star_struck:

1 Like