New member of Pimax

Thank you for your Hubba hubba haha.:hugs:

2 Likes

Glad to meet you here too, thank you for your hospitality.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Okay I will learn to massage right now.

2 Likes

Welcome hope you enjoy your new position.
:+1::grin:

2 Likes

Welcome. Do you do Japan as well, or is that somebody else?

2 Likes

thank you very much, have a nice day.:star_struck:

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to cuz I like animation of Japan and other culture! Dream to go there! but there is somebody else.

2 Likes

Then? Massage for others?:wink:

2 Likes

Hi Yuki,

Welcome to the fold and apologies beforehand but I need to hear straight from you what the official word is regarding the housing cracks as well as replacements and what are their plans going forward. Iā€™m in Bali, Indonesia so you will be my go to person regarding replacements.

My Pimax 5K+ has a crack on it from normal use and there are a lot people like me who are not willing to return their Pimax headsets out of fear that it would take ages for the replacement to arrive and also if they do arrive safely.

Another thing is that those who have received their replacements have cracks developing again and again meaning that the actual design and material of the headsetā€™s casing is at fault here. I wonder if you could suggest to the hardware team if they could come up with a better design for the replacements that are cost-effective and would survive much longer than they do now.

Thanks!

And sorry for bringing down the whole thread.

6 Likes

WoW

I like ā€œThe Yuki Projectā€

Pimax will be better and better :slight_smile:

Welcome Yuki, does this mean that you are supporting New Zealand as well as Australia and Asia?

1 Like

Hi Yongkiļ¼ŒThank you for ur advice, we will consider to improve all the things and hope you will understand a new start. I am the sales manager so I will transfer your suggestions to our aftersales. U will be reached soon, thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much haha.:yum:

Absolutely! Do you have some suggestions?:star_struck:

1 Like

Welcome Yuki, the community here is interesting at times.

1 Like

Thank you Jon.:wink:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from London! :beers:

1 Like

I 'd like to London, thank you. Hope will meet you one day!

2 Likes

And you should! Let me know when Pimax UK opens up hehe :+1::+1::+1: :wink:

I have made many trips to Asia but not yet China or Australia, next on my list!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @yuki :bouquet:
I hope you can keep your positive attitude as this forum can occasionally be a madhouse :exploding_head::crazy_face:

5 Likes