My first try to ever put on an 8KX, and…

Im sure the VR Power would work on there somehow

1 Like

I mean the headset is fine, but is it just me, but she is extremely easy on the eyes?

3 Likes

No need to be making cringey replies.

6 Likes

I don’t remember the Pimax 5k+ being any heavier than the Rift CV1, but the Rift CV1 was much heavier than the DK2.

With enough use you just get used to it, I think. I don’t even notice I’m wearing my 5k+ anymore.

1 Like

Yeah. Even with my counterweight, I don’t notice that I’m wearing my 8K either. I’m in the VR world and the only thing that brings me back to real life is when I bump into something. I’ve found that to be especially true in Half-Life: Alyx, since everything looks so real.

2 Likes

Nah, it’s just you. And stop looking at the lipstick. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Oh yes the headset! You are right…there is a headset :roll_eyes:
Well, anyways, this new Pimax advertising is the best.

@Soarin well, because I am a shallow guy, thats it.
Didnt notice everything you says on a single picture.
And it is not assumption, it is a fact and one thing does not exclude the other.

3 Likes

Lol, is only cringe on an individual perception. :smirk:

thanks, I tried the view later, it’s amazing! My first experience went so well! I am very excieted! :laughing:

3 Likes

thank you. I am flattered, but I think 8KX is even more easy on the eyes, Gosh, it’s $1300 !!!

4 Likes

hey, drowhunter! Yes, I work for Pimax, and I am happy to be here with you. :grinning:

2 Likes

Of course it is me. My company don’t have money for a mannequin. All money are on making the products come out quicker and deliever them to custormers as fast as we can:sunglasses:

2 Likes

thanks, my colleague helped me out. I, personally, well, not professional at all. :sweat_smile: I am a super stranger to VR world, just took a tiny step. But I am excited to learn more. :star_struck:

4 Likes

thank you!! Joeblackof! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Welcome to the vr fun hammerhead :+1:

thank you all for sharing your ideas here! It’s so informative and it’s so fun to meet people who are actually into VR wolrd and knows a lot! I respect you all so much! :smile:(sorry that I went to see a friend on Sunday and didn’t make the reply here in time, my bad :grimacing:)

hey Brogs! thank you ! :blush:How are you?

1 Like

5k+ is surprisingly light until you realize its made of crackers.

3 Likes

I think @drowhunter meant -Model- and we now knows Pimax clearly got one working for them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

No please just dont apologize, thank you for replying to all of us. :man_bowing:

And what about video games, do you happen to play sometimes or not? So we can maybe advice you on what to try in VR.

Cheers :blush:

I answer here to dont fill the thread @drowhunter

Almost as much as hypocritical ones playing the white castrated knight. :point_down::point_down:
And thirsty men is pleonasm.
But, my bad, you didnt mean that, sorry did not want to offend.

2 Likes

That is a pretty shallow assumption to make. She can speak Chinese, Korean, Japanese and English, given her ability with languages she is more than capable in a customer relations role for an international community.

4 Likes